The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: AugustWest on November 06, 2009, 07:53:11 pm

Title: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: AugustWest on November 06, 2009, 07:53:11 pm
Our new forum needs a moderator.  Who wants to do it?

Please state your qualifications in this thread.
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: Choop on November 06, 2009, 08:33:58 pm
no qualifications
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: Choop on November 06, 2009, 09:42:34 pm
is this a highlander-rules contest or can there be more than one
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: dejavroom on November 06, 2009, 09:47:45 pm
I'd like to know what the job entails. Depending on how demanding it its, I might volunteer.
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: AugustWest on November 06, 2009, 09:55:29 pm
I'd like to know what the job entails. Depending on how demanding it its, I might volunteer.

If we leave the last month or so out of the calculations, I've probably spent a grand total of about 6 minutes on moderating since 2003.
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: smick on November 06, 2009, 11:09:31 pm
Statistically, I think that means Choop and Deja are already moderating this forum and aren't even aware of it!
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: oball on November 07, 2009, 04:05:32 am
I own a Daisy Owl shirt.
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: dejavroom on November 07, 2009, 04:17:17 am
oooohh shiii-
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 07, 2009, 05:18:15 am
im humble.
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: Choop on November 07, 2009, 05:39:49 am
oh i thought of a qualification: until the thread was made into a forum i didn't read daisy owl. today i read the entire archive (alt-text included) and i loved it. shit's awesome.
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: AugustWest on November 08, 2009, 01:43:47 am
We made an Administrative Decision -- we're going by seniority.  Asherdan, Choop -- welcome to the wonderful world of moderation.

Try not to get too excited.
Title: Re: Who wants to moderate this forum?
Post by: oball on November 08, 2009, 08:01:05 am
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/oball/sadface.jpg)