The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on November 08, 2009, 12:48:41 am
-
This is the 5,000th topic thread on this board.
Just wanted to take a moment to say: my life is truly better for having (virtually) known you guys.
Sloppy internet kisses all around.
-
Holy shit.
And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
-
Wow.
Aw shucks, JL. Same to you.
-
Shouldn't Wombat and August change their titles at this point to reflect their new status?
-
i arrived late to the party, but i was allowed to enter, so thats rad.
-
I would vote that we celebrate with naked Twister but there's way too many dudes here.
-
I would vote that we celebrate with naked Twister but there's way too many dudes here.
QFT
(http://mob-creative.com/wp-content/wp-images/online/Go-Meat.jpg)
-
QFT
(http://mob-creative.com/wp-content/wp-images/online/Go-Meat.jpg)
Canned for the giggle that produced.
-
I would vote that we celebrate with naked Twister but there's way too many dudes here.
Sheesh man, don't be so coy... how about some more jager bombs first?