The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 09, 2009, 09:12:49 pm

Title: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: pmcd9 on November 09, 2009, 09:12:49 pm
It's toast time to shine.  A nice shiny baby chrome toaster was brought into this world some number of years ago.

Happy birthday Toaster!
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: Turbo Ninja on November 09, 2009, 09:27:20 pm
Toaster: You are truly a miracle among small kitchen appliances. 

May a group of friends raise a drink to your health and offer some kind of thoughtful praise in your honor.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 09, 2009, 09:29:43 pm
In reality it was covered in goo and followed by a gush of afterbirth.
DO NOT GIS AFTERBIRTH! YOU CAN NOT UNSEE THAT THING.

Happy Birthday Toaster.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: AugustWest on November 09, 2009, 10:05:08 pm
All around the country and coast to coast
People always say what do you like most
I don’t wanna brag I don’t wanna boast
I always tell them I like toast

Yeah Toast!
Yeah Toast!

I get up in the morning about 6 am
Have a little jelly have a little jam
Take a piece of bread put it in the slot
Push down the lever and the wires get hot I get toast

Yeah Toast!
Yeah Toast!

Now there’s no secret to toasting perfection
There’s a dial on the side and you make your selection
Push to the dark or the light and then
If it pops to soon press down again make toast

Yeah Toast!
Yeah Toast!

When the first cave man drove in from the dregs
Didn’t know what would go with the bacon and the eggs
Must’ve been a genius got it in his head
Plug the toaster in the wall buy a bag of bread make toast

Yeah Toast!
Yeah Toast!

O oui monsieur bonjour con cat
Uh huh crossiant te voz se ver
Morie servie Eiffel tower
O oui merie bagette bon soir

French Toast!
Freanch Toast!

Cowboy, Enron, Longhorn, steer,
Barbara, Jenna, and George W.
143 Executions....

TEXAS TOAST!!
TEXAS TOAST!!


Happy Birthday Toaster.               

...and a tip o' the hat to the wonderful Mr. Haywood Banks.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 10, 2009, 12:17:18 am
Have you seen the video?  It's cute!  Yeah toast!
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 10, 2009, 12:59:15 am
Have you seen the video?  It's cute!  Yeah toast!

no
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: Chump Change on November 10, 2009, 03:25:19 am
I can't believe someone here is younger than me.

You're bound to pass me some day, though! Keep trying!
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: theinevitable on November 10, 2009, 03:42:35 am
happy birthday Toaster. I didn't read your birthday topic for a long time, because for some stupid reason I thought it would be about toast.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: miles on November 10, 2009, 03:46:14 am
Who wants Toast?

Apparently not inev.

Happy birthday, dude.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: Choop on November 10, 2009, 04:54:22 am
happy birthday, without you and your ilk eggos would not be possible
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: Doc on November 10, 2009, 11:04:23 am
Toooooooooooast!
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 10, 2009, 05:54:02 pm
toast is high maintenance.  have you ever stopped to think about it?  if you toast it too long, it smells gross and tastes like charcoal.  if you toast it not long enough, its basically stale
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: R2DTrousers on November 10, 2009, 10:31:40 pm
toast is high maintenance.  have you ever stopped to think about it?  if you toast it too long, it smells gross and tastes like charcoal.  if you toast it not long enough, its basically stale

Toasters dude. Toasters.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: Doc on November 11, 2009, 06:29:28 am
And that's why we're glad to have you Toaster, because you are there to take car of our high maintenance breakfast choices.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: jaydub on November 12, 2009, 06:09:04 am
I particularly like the sliding light->dark adjustment in arbitrary units.  A toaster is not a toaster without such a feature.  Also, birthday greetings.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: side_show on November 16, 2009, 09:35:13 pm
Oh toast, you and I are not friends. 

You cut my tender soft palate when I forget about your overly hard bits when distracted by your warm soft bits.

I have had a bit of a crush on your big brother toaster oven for sometime though, so, you know, tell him I said "hi," and that we should go for left over pizza sometime.
Title: Re: Who Wants Toast?
Post by: Toaster on December 11, 2009, 02:50:49 am
OMG I should have dropped in more often.

Thank you, guys. I wish I was here when this happened, I feel bad being absent for it. It's a damn nice surprise to find waiting, though.