The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on November 13, 2009, 12:44:33 am

Title: Web games
Post by: jay-ell on November 13, 2009, 12:44:33 am
Pedro's at poker night. My kids are going to be getting bathed and put in bed starting at 8. Who's up for a game of online scrabble?

http://games.yahoo.com/games/login2?page=lt&ss=1

Or something else. I'm bored and my BFF hasn't responded to my text.
Title: Re: Web games
Post by: Choop on November 13, 2009, 01:14:22 am
there's a mulitplayer sudoku game in a public wave, just search for sudoku

you might find some fun stuff in our clickety clack thread (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5138.0.html)

i'd join ya but i'm just loggin off work and ready for dinner
Title: Re: Web games
Post by: pmcd9 on November 13, 2009, 01:20:48 am
I've got a guest arriving any minute.  I've got to go frost a cake.
Title: Re: Web games
Post by: jay-ell on November 13, 2009, 01:22:09 am
Yeah, everybody but me has a life, I guess.

Nevermind, I actually decided that since the kids were being have I'd go clean out the closet in my office. Just when I thought I'd unpacked all the boxes of books, I found...two more boxes of books!

I'd make some comment about being extraordinarily literate, but they were full of Star Trek technical manuals and the Lone Wolf series. Gah.
Title: Re: Web games
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 13, 2009, 02:49:10 am
I was out with my sister but am home now and LOVE Scrabble; I even posted asking if folks wanted to play online Scrabble or something before you came back.  So, if you're still around and up for a game, let's go!
Title: Re: Web games
Post by: dejavroom on November 13, 2009, 10:57:11 am
I never played scrabble and I thought it would be fun, but then I tried to login and remembered that I had forgotten my yahoo ID long ago (it's been ages), and went the abloo bloo bloo way instead...
Title: Re: Web games
Post by: jay-ell on November 13, 2009, 02:42:09 pm
My BFF finally texted me back and came over and hung out after my kids went to bed.

I was just down because I got stood up for a coffee date yesterday and needed a little validation. Ego mollified; thanks.