The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 13, 2009, 07:10:21 pm

Title: Dexter Texture
Post by: pmcd9 on November 13, 2009, 07:10:21 pm
Ok, that didn't exactly rhyme.  Happy birthday to a man that likes to blend in to his surroundings.  But when he steps out of the shadows he always has something interesting to say.

Could this be our stealth poster of the year? 

Everybody wish Dexter a happy birthday.  Now go enjoy your birthday and don't say a word about it to us.
Title: Re: Dexter Texture
Post by: jaydub on November 13, 2009, 07:15:09 pm
I nominate pmcd9 as Birthday Greeter of the Year.
Also, HB Dexter.  Hopefully you're a lurker.
Title: Re: Dexter Texture
Post by: Turbo Ninja on November 13, 2009, 08:23:49 pm
Dexter,
Please have a nice and fun birthday.  You are good.

Your friend,
T.N.

Title: Re: Dexter Texture
Post by: AugustWest on November 13, 2009, 10:28:47 pm
Dear Mr. Born Two Days Late:

Have a nice birthday.

Yours very truly,

Mr. Born on the Correct Day


cc: Mr. Born One Day Early

P.S.  This has been a busy week for birthdays, hasn't it?
Title: Re: Dexter Texture
Post by: Dexter on November 14, 2009, 12:48:32 am
I appreciate the birthday wishes, dudes.  I celebrated by having a fever of 101.2.  :(
Title: Re: Dexter Texture
Post by: Doc on November 14, 2009, 01:16:49 am
Dexter turns it up!

Seriously, that is suckful, maybe put the birthday off for a week?
Title: Re: Dexter Texture
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 14, 2009, 07:31:33 am
I appreciate the birthday wishes, dudes.  I celebrated by having a fever of 101.2.  :(

happy birthday and im glad hamthrax isnt contractable through the intranetz.