The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Chump Change on November 14, 2009, 12:10:47 am
-
http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-11-13 (http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-11-13)
This really raises more questions than it answers.
-
i like bernie, he seems like a gentle person
-
Upside down babies, now that sounds intriguing. Like sloths?
-
Rear naked choke FTW! (yes, I'm an unrepentant mixed martial arts fan.)
-
Oh man what if this is a thing (http://nedroidcomics.livejournal.com/259073.html?thread=7739393)
-
Oh man what if this is a thing (http://nedroidcomics.livejournal.com/259073.html?thread=7739393)
According to DaisyOwl's alt text, it's a thing indeed. I'm going out to the comic hinterlands to see if I can gather more.
-
Rear naked choke FTW! (yes, I'm an unrepentant mixed martial arts fan.)
Not the Coquina Clutch! Jujutsu Baby kills bitches dead.
-
Oh man what if this is a thing (http://nedroidcomics.livejournal.com/259073.html?thread=7739393)
Using an Achewood reference in the Daisy Owl fora. Canned for the cross pollination.
-
Driscoll is pounding Onstad's ass in the update department.
-
Driscoll is pounding Onstad's ass in the update department.
onstad doesnt seem to mind...
-
ALSO: Bernie's spiel has the Armour Hot Dogs jingle running on repeat in my brain.
FAT KIDS, SKINNY KIDS, KIDS WHO CLIMB ON ROCKS
SOMETHING KIDS, SOMETHING KIDS, EVEN KIDS WITH CHICKEN POX!
my dad sings that song every time we eat hot dogs.
-
So do they specially engineer the dumb babies to meet a specific demand, or do they just test all the babies and put the low scorers in the Bargain Baby Bin?
Or does it depend on the hat supply?
-
(http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2009/11/9/11/enhanced-buzz-17219-1257785788-3.jpg)
-
(http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2009/11/9/11/enhanced-buzz-17219-1257785788-3.jpg)
You don't say?
-
I'm not sure that I do.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/35-amazing-science-fair-projects
-
There ain't words for that.
amen, brother.