The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on December 04, 2003, 08:06:59 pm

Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: AugustWest on December 04, 2003, 08:06:59 pm
Very nice.  Onstad provides us infinitely more insight into Beef's character with this look at this turbulent childhood.  We learn a lot about Ray here, too.

The writing is poignant and touching.  I'm getting all teary eyed for li'l Beef, who's all sincere and cowed and nervous and it's all afterschool specially and li'l Ray's all understanding and observant and concerned about his friend and then BANG! he puts a Whoopee cushion on his chair.

A Whoopee cushion.  That dang ol' Ray.  He's incorrigible.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: CortJstr on December 04, 2003, 08:22:04 pm
We knew Beef's current home is much smaller than Ray's but apparently it's always been that way. Poor Beef.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: wombat on December 04, 2003, 09:29:43 pm
How heartbreaking.  And on the same day that we hear that Philippe has hurt his toe.  Can we endure any more?
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: AugustWest on December 04, 2003, 09:39:46 pm
And where's Ray's Daddy through all this.  We've heard quite a bit about his Mom -- didn't Ray every know his father?
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: jay-ell on December 04, 2003, 09:44:08 pm
Oh, come on.  You know Ray's daddy was a total playa.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: AugustWest on December 04, 2003, 09:56:00 pm
Well, yeah, but did Ray ever know him?  Surely there are some funny/painful stories to be savored from that relationship.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: CortJstr on December 04, 2003, 10:55:32 pm
I just realized something. The whole bathroom thing with Beef  sounded like a lot for anybody to do, but I just realized that Beef is covered with fur. That's insane.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: FeeReep on December 16, 2003, 01:39:52 am
Quote
Oh, come on. You know Ray's daddy was a total playa.


Papa was a rollin' stone. *sniff*
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: doomglobe on December 17, 2003, 01:12:19 am
rollin stone gathers no moss.

really I think onstad is just saving it.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: pmcd9 on December 17, 2003, 03:28:42 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
And where's Ray's Daddy through all this.  We've heard quite a bit about his Mom -- didn't Ray every know his father?


Cats don't do fathers.  Besides that, when a female cat gets her bone on, it's usually pretty much a case of -take a number fellas and get in line.

~Paul
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: slink on December 17, 2003, 03:47:50 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"

Cats don't do fathers.  Besides that, when a female cat gets her bone on, it's usually pretty much a case of -take a number fellas and get in line.

~Paul


Well, there is a little more genetic protection there...
Since cat c*ckes are barbed it means that the male will be connected for a little longer than usual, and the female may be a, little averse to getting amd rutty so soon after.
Thus, in the underworld, a cat is far more likely, by default, to know who the father is than we.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: St_Zartan on December 17, 2003, 03:51:07 am
Quote from: "slink"
Since cat c*ckes are barbed


YOU HAVE SINGLE-HANDEDLY USHERED IN A NEW SENSIBILITY FOR AND / OR ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BOARD

A+++ WOULD BUY FROM AGAIN
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: AugustWest on December 17, 2003, 04:25:26 am
That would explain those crazy noises they make in the midst of sweet sweetness.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: slink on December 17, 2003, 05:49:15 pm
I wish mine was...
Did I say that out l...
Fuck...
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: andalucia on December 17, 2003, 09:11:47 pm
OW.




I hate this thread.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: slink on December 17, 2003, 10:34:17 pm
Cats have nothing on foxes...
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: St_Zartan on December 17, 2003, 11:33:57 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
OW.
I hate this thread.


As well you should.

I was like, BONE... BONE... BONE... (http://www.cfainc.org/jpgs/repro8-1.jpg)

While hardly the Nazi Death Fuck Device I'd been envisioning - think Giger gone giraffein' - I still wouldn't put this anywhere soft. IT DEPRECIATES THE MOMENT YOU DRIVE IT OFF THE LOT, PEOPLE
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: Pedro Picasso on December 18, 2003, 12:04:09 am
Science invented the shovel.  St. Zartan invented the new low.
And we salute you.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: Limmo on December 18, 2003, 12:14:52 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

I was like, BONE... BONE... BONE... (http://www.cfainc.org/jpgs/repro8-1.jpg)


Can't finish this post, my eyeballs are trying to wrench themselves out of my head.  

I'll let my ten-month-old daughter do it:

kk   b.g..?;  b   mmv  b b  mmmmmmmmmmmm,8bv m        gg/
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: andalucia on December 18, 2003, 01:41:23 am
Anyone who still has an internet crush on this fellow, I officially hate you.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: AugustWest on December 18, 2003, 01:56:54 am
Aha!  Ribbed for her pleasure.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: slink on December 18, 2003, 03:17:25 am
See. I just brought it to your attention. I wasn't responsible for that.
Hey, wait. Who the fuck was responsible for that?
I mean, it's like that line in Clerks - "That's why I manually masturbate caged monkeys for artificial insemination".
May have been animals. But you know...
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: St_Zartan on December 18, 2003, 03:35:30 am
Quote from: "slink"
See. I just brought it to your attention. I wasn't responsible for that.
Hey, wait. Who the fuck was responsible for that?


Who, indeed. Welcome to the Creation / Evolution debate.

On the one hand, no loving God would create a truly wicked phallus like that. Ho ho ho, spilling over with empathy for all my creations, especially those with a pesky case of shredded uterus.

On the other hand, what are the odds that a series of symmetrical and vile barbs would just somehow spontaneously appear on the prick of any life form? Is it that much of a genetic advantage? If not, should I be personally offended by their absence on my own?

The only logical conclusion is that you, yes you, are living in a work of fiction, and this particular Fact of Life was presented evidence-free in order to gauge your response / influence your future behaviour. Good luck!
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: slink on December 18, 2003, 04:38:32 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

The only logical conclusion is that you, yes you, are living in a work of fiction, and this particular Fact of Life was presented evidence-free in order to gauge your response / influence your future behaviour. Good luck!


Nice!
Although, well, I kind of answered that question by my introduction of the barbed c*ck comment.
What I meant was, who the fuk takes a picture of an erect, cat's c*ck?!?

Hence my Clerks quote. I can't see what other kind of person would do it.
That's kind of a lie actually.
I'm sure the sort of people how don't go out because they are scared of eyes might do this sort of thing.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: St_Zartan on December 18, 2003, 04:42:29 am
Quote from: "slink"
I'm sure the sort of people how don't go out because they are scared of eyes might do this sort of thing.


Yeah, them and those inscrutable veterinarians.
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: slink on December 18, 2003, 04:45:48 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

Yeah, them and those inscrutable veterinarians.


Yea, but, they don't know how to use the internet surely?
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: AugustWest on December 18, 2003, 05:15:20 am
Quote from: "slink"



Hence my Clerks quote.


Don't suck any barbed dicks on the way through the parking lot!
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: jough on December 18, 2003, 06:09:16 am
Street Zardoz, I'm a little impressed that you were able to stimulate your cat to the point of erection like that.

WAY TO GO, PERVERT
Title: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
Post by: jay-ell on December 18, 2003, 01:52:51 pm
This thread seems to have taken...a turn.