The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => 2009 Touambies => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 01:24:15 am
-
The nominations have all been counted and the general elections are about to begin. Some of the nominations are persons you would expect to be nominated, but there are a few surprises, both in who and who didn't get the nod. With the recent influx of newbies it will be interesting to see who will prevail.
Here's how it is gonna work.
Over the next couple of hours I will be posting a series of 7 threads each containing a poll, corresponding to the TOUAMBie category it represents. The results of the poll will be hidden until all the ballots have been cast. Then when the results are in the winners will be announced in a short ceremony later this week.
Well there you have it. Let the 2009 TOUAMBies begin!
-
Yes Paul. You are a rock star. Thank you!
-
This is fun. I'm glad y'all are enjoying it.
-
Just wanted to add my two cents of appreciation. S'always nice to see a thing done well.
-
Best TOUAMBIE Organisation: Paul
-
Direct democracy is just running rampant up in this piece.
Great job, Paul.
-
I'm still wondering who the gentleman is.
-
I'm still wondering who the gentleman is.
Need you ask?
-
Need you ask?
It is Bobby Isosceles.
-
Man, I was just thumbing through some of the '05 awards and I'm sad that there're no "worst of" categories this time around. I coulda been a contenda.
-
I also am kind of a dick.
-
You can be a dick, just be an entertaining dick.
-
You can be a dick, just be an entertaining dick.
im the sort of dude that finds that a hard target to hit.
-
im the sort of dude that finds that a hard target to hit.
Yeah, in my experience, dicks usually have trouble hitting *any* target.
-
speaking of dicks, maybe we should restrain some of this limitless praise to xkcd9 until he, you know, delivers
he can just take all this praise to the bank and run off to mexico with the touambies results
a disaster on the scale of the munich olympics
-
speaking of dicks, maybe we should restrain some of this limitless praise to xkcd9 until he, you know, delivers
he can just take all this praise to the bank and run off to mexico with the touambies results
a disaster on the scale of the munich olympics
Not to worry. Even if he did abscond with the touambie results, he'd be sure to post plenty of photographs of his whereabouts and wacky adventures on Flickr. So we'd be able to track him down.
-
Not to worry. Even if he did abscond with the touambie results, he'd be sure to post plenty of photographs of his whereabouts and wacky adventures on Flickr. So we'd be able to track him down.
Moreover, I'd recognize where in Houston he was from background details in the pics. I'd be the Tommy Lee Jones to his creatively mustachioed Harrison Ford.
-
The Anton Chigurh to his Lewellyn Moss.
-
Not to worry. Even if he did abscond with the touambie results, he'd be sure to post plenty of photographs of his whereabouts and wacky adventures on Flickr. So we'd be able to track him down.
I would actually gladly forgo there being any actual awards/results in favor of having a nationwide manhunt of this sort. Much like Where's Waldo, but much more flamboyant and mustachioed.
-
The final picture is Paul's self portrait as he jumps out of a water pipe, a flabbergasted pursuer standing at the edge above, a newfound respect spreading visibly across his/her face.
-
The Anton Chigurh to his Lewellyn Moss.
The Leonard Smalls to his H.I. McDunnough.
-
I'm a little bit sad that none of this is going to happen.
-
The Anton Chigurh to his Lewellyn Moss.
The Doug Lewellyn to his Judge Wapner.
-
Yeah, in my experience, dicks usually have trouble hitting *any* target.
my mom raised 4 boys all by her damnself. im sure she would give you a high 5 and an, "amen, sista!"
-
Ah, what's a little urine on the floor between family members. And on the seat, and on the tank, shower curtain...sink...mirror...
-
Ah, what's a little urine on the floor between family members. And on the seat, and on the tank, shower curtain...sink...mirror...
And the goddamned side of the goddamned cabinets.
-
I like how you guys went with the more family-friendly interpretation, but that's not what I meant.
-
She meant that we are artless as lovers!
-
And yet inadvertently she has revealed that some among us choose to practice their dance moves while urinating.
-
(http://i50.tinypic.com/1549jf4.gif)