The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => 2009 Touambies => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 01:48:19 am

Title: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 01:48:19 am
The Stealth Poster is someone that doesn't post everyday, but when they do they always delight.

Your nominees are Ben-San, Victoria Waterfield, Smick, Mr. Trout, and Turbo Ninja
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: AugustWest on November 18, 2009, 04:06:35 am
How do I vote for everybody?  Is that something I can do with my super-admin powers?
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 04:12:00 am
How do I vote for everybody?  Is that something I can do with my super-admin powers?

I'm pretty sure you can declare yourself winner in every category and there would be nothing we can do about it.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on November 18, 2009, 04:32:51 am
It's an honour just to be able to vote for myself.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 04:55:19 am
It's an honour just to be able to vote for myself.

And it's post like that which got you nominated in this category.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: rowboat on November 18, 2009, 05:52:08 pm
Seems to me that smick does, indeed, post everyday. But he still gets my vote because he's the funniest person here (apologies to Bobby I.)

No homo.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: Ben-San on November 18, 2009, 07:44:18 pm
It's an honour just to be able to vote for myself.

I agree with this sentiment. It is indeed an honour just to be able to vote for Victoria W.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 08:44:44 pm
Bit of a surprise in this category.  I don't want to say too much, but their was one person that ran away with the nominations, but they are lagging in the general tally.  Otherwise it's still a close race.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: smick on November 18, 2009, 11:49:55 pm
Just being mentioned is enough to proliferate my complex, and scare me into less posting.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: pmcd9 on November 19, 2009, 02:31:48 pm
I hope we don't need a runoff.  This race is tied!
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: wombat on November 19, 2009, 04:16:17 pm
A tie should be broken by having first place go to the candidate with the fewest posts.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: jay-ell on November 19, 2009, 04:20:09 pm
A tie should be broken by having first place go to the candidate with the fewest posts.

See, I'd go with post:can ratio here.

Should we vote on how to break a tie?
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: wombat on November 19, 2009, 04:30:10 pm
I don't think cans should enter into it. Cans are a totally different award system.

Why can't we just have a tie, come to think of it?
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on November 19, 2009, 07:31:59 pm
Your humble Mayor had meetings all week and hasn't been on the board much.  So I'm breakin' all these ties RIGHT NOW.
Title: Re: Stealth Poster of the Year
Post by: Turbo Ninja on November 19, 2009, 08:18:57 pm
It seems counter-intuitive that I should post in a thread where I'm mentioned specifically because I don't post very often, but here we are.

I never believed actors who'd insist that it's an honor just to be nominated for an Oscar but today I will cut them some slack.  Not bad to be the nth-best stealth poster among you.