The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: FeeReep on December 05, 2003, 07:17:23 am

Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: FeeReep on December 05, 2003, 07:17:23 am
Now that is impressive.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: doomglobe on December 05, 2003, 09:52:48 am
I dont see how this is hell. Chillin' in a bar all day drinkin with Robert Johnson? that would be awesome! I mean eternal torment has got to be worse than that. even with the laderhosen hat.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: doomglobe on December 05, 2003, 09:54:33 am
but then, I guess the afterlife could define heaven as hell based on the individual desires. could be ray is really in heaven, and he just basically wants to do shots with robert johnson.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: Twelvebottoms on December 05, 2003, 10:00:46 am
chuckle

Hey is that the first time we see Ray's eyes?  Even though he's boggling them.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: Steve Hogan on December 05, 2003, 01:59:06 pm
This has me thinking that the next Achewood product will be a Ray clock.

(http://www.bugsysgifts.com/images/catclock.jpg)
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: CortJstr on December 05, 2003, 02:00:09 pm
Wow, Ray really is like the opposite (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10242002) of Beef.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: slink on December 05, 2003, 03:50:08 pm
Oh dear I laughed so hard at that.
I sure know I'd consider that as some kind of heaven. As long as he got round to teaching me some of his fiery guitar skills.
Oh and if it is Hell then I sure as hell am gonna sign my soul over!
Not like I ever use it anyway.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: Twelvebottoms on December 05, 2003, 05:09:12 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Wow, Ray really is like the opposite (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10242002) of Beef.


Oh boy I forgot about that one, I made an animated GIF out of Beef's disappearing trick :D  :lol:
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: jough on December 05, 2003, 05:51:39 pm
Quote from: "Twelvebottoms"

Oh boy I forgot about that one, I made an animated GIF out of Beef's disappearing trick :D  :lol:


Um, post it?
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: Twelvebottoms on December 05, 2003, 05:56:59 pm
If I can't find it in my numerous "old desktop crap" folders, I'd happily make another one, after I sober up a bit.  Toodles!
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: V-Adore on December 05, 2003, 06:40:09 pm
I love the phrase "ocular shenanigans." I will find a use for it, even if I have to invent it.

If nothing else, learning some ocular shenanigans would probably terrify my roommate.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: Twelvebottoms on December 05, 2003, 07:20:38 pm
Quote from: "Twelvebottoms"
If I can't find it in my numerous "old desktop crap" folders, I'd happily make another one, after I sober up a bit.  Toodles!


No need!  I the 12B found it on my D:\Documents and Settings\Ian Wright\Old Partition 1\old desktop crap\ folder, it was used as an avatar somewhere for a short time.

(http://www.bumface.co.uk/forum/beef-eyes.gif)

*it is only 8kb, it will not ruin the internet for everyone. ;)

**There is a car outside my house that goes doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, do-do-doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, doof, do-do-doof...  It must be a FRIDAY.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: V-Adore on December 06, 2003, 03:30:06 am
This gif is both beautiful and terrifying. Right on, Twelvebottoms.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: Twelvebottoms on December 06, 2003, 04:36:34 am
Don't thank me, thank anarchy!  and Onstad.
Title: The Robert Johnson Schoolof Ocular Shenanigans (5 Dec)
Post by: yahnai on December 07, 2003, 10:53:23 am
dunno.  i really like achewood.  i completely respect the mr. onstad for this stuff.  robert johnson is the architypical blues man who sold is soul to the devil, and he made a pun out of it.  he's even playing off of johnson's cataracts.  i mean:  wow.  that's neat.  he's dialed in.