The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => 2009 Touambies => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 03:50:12 am

Title: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 03:50:12 am
Sometimes former posters move on for one reason or another and sometimes we miss them.

This category we decide who we miss the most.

Your nominees are Nabubrush Drinks Alot, St. Zartan, Judy is a Dick Slap, Jough, and Misterqueue
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: jaydub on November 18, 2009, 07:18:50 pm
I wonder what in hell Nabu is doing on his 2-week shifts in the frozen North that he doesn't have time for us anymore.  Sloppy makeouts with Linnea, maybe.  That's really the only valid excuse.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: CortJstr on November 18, 2009, 08:08:48 pm
I wonder what in hell Nabu is doing on his 2-week shifts in the frozen North that he doesn't have time for us anymore.  Sloppy makeouts with Linnea, maybe.  That's really the only valid excuse.

I think you've just given masturbation fantasies to half the board.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: pmcd9 on November 18, 2009, 08:41:53 pm
This is another close race.  If you haven't voted yet it may make all the difference for your candidate.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: JorgeFabregas on November 19, 2009, 01:03:32 am
Most gone? Least forgotten?
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: Doc on November 19, 2009, 08:25:37 am
If one of these guys posts in this thread to drum up votes are they automaticlally disqualified?
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: CortJstr on November 19, 2009, 02:01:44 pm
If one of these guys posts in this thread to drum up votes are they automaticlally disqualified?

I think we'd all be too busy verbally fellating them to consult the rule book.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: wombat on November 19, 2009, 02:15:26 pm
I decided that my criteria for "gone" were very strict - if I even know where to find someone elsewhere on the internet, they're not gone enough to get my vote. So if someone showed up here before the voting was over I'd call that a disqualification for sure.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: pmcd9 on November 19, 2009, 02:27:42 pm
This race is still very very close.

Would it be a disqualification if they came by and quietly voted?
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: wombat on November 19, 2009, 04:22:10 pm
Would it be a disqualification if they came by and quietly voted?

Hmmm. Do you know something?

It might even be a disaqualification if they so much as logged in, don't you think? On the other hand presumably we'd hate to discourage them from coming back.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: smick on November 19, 2009, 04:40:11 pm
I think we'd all be too busy verbally fellating them to consult the rule book.

Verbally?
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: rowboat on November 19, 2009, 04:57:44 pm
I don't know any of these people, so Judy is a Dickslap gets it simply for naming him or herself after a great song.

I realize that Jough created the board or something, but his only lasting legacy that I've noticed so far is that his "Saddest Things" entries are by far the least sad.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: Choop on November 19, 2009, 05:01:23 pm
I don't know any of these people, so Judy is a Dickslap gets it simply for naming him or herself after a great song.

I realize that Jough created the board or something, but his only lasting legacy that I've noticed so far is that his "Saddest Things" entries are by far the least sad.

you are so lucky he isn't around to hear that
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on November 19, 2009, 05:24:24 pm
I don't know any of these people, so Judy is a Dickslap gets it simply for naming him or herself after a great song.

I realize that Jough created the board or something, but his only lasting legacy that I've noticed so far is that his "Saddest Things" entries are by far the least sad.

Isn't that, itself, the Saddest Thing?
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: rowboat on November 19, 2009, 05:40:27 pm
you are so lucky he isn't around to hear that
Why? Does he take pride in the sadness of his Saddest Things?
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: jaydub on November 19, 2009, 05:47:13 pm
No, he simply seeks any opportunity to lay a smackdown on a lippy n00b.

I am considered a n00b in Jough's book.  Or would, if he still cared about us.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: rowboat on November 19, 2009, 05:57:24 pm
No, he simply seeks any opportunity to lay a smackdown on a lippy n00b.
Hey, I just call it like I see it.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: side_show on November 19, 2009, 06:03:10 pm
Jough was around from knucklehead times.  He had a wonderful way of provoking people about their shit without making them feel like shit.  He had a great mandate of making the board an awesome place for the people devoted to it, while driving off people who were simply here to be a dick.  He was also a dick himself, in an enjoyable way. 

This is starting to sound like a eulogy, so I'll stop.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: jay-ell on November 19, 2009, 06:42:35 pm
This is starting to sound like a eulogy, so I'll stop.

*weeps*
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: AugustWest on November 19, 2009, 07:13:05 pm
Jough was, is and ever shall be God's Own Dick.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: Doc on November 20, 2009, 09:19:53 am
*Bugle* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4NtSqZcT_4)
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: linnea on November 21, 2009, 08:47:55 pm
I wonder what in hell Nabu is doing on his 2-week shifts in the frozen North that he doesn't have time for us anymore.  Sloppy makeouts with Linnea, maybe.  That's really the only valid excuse.

hahah, I WISH
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: Mr Trout on November 27, 2009, 08:14:25 am
Sloppy makeouts with Linnea, maybe.

Sloppy makeouts are by far the best kind of makouts.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: jough on February 06, 2010, 05:48:27 am
This is one maudlin motherfuck*ng thread.

Hey, roadbot, what happened to your Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper?

WHERE DID THEY GO





BTW, the correct answer is St. Zartan. I miss that dude. Apparently he's still alive, or at least someone uses his last.fm account pretty regularly.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: miles on February 06, 2010, 05:54:43 am
BTW, the correct answer is St. Zartan. I miss that dude. Apparently he's still alive, or at least someone uses his last.fm account pretty regularly.

Yeah, what happened to that guy? He was a quality poster with excellent taste in music, and an interest in the German language.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: rowboat on March 15, 2010, 10:03:27 pm
Hey, roadbot, what happened to your Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper?

WHERE DID THEY GO
I would ask the same thing about your anal virginity, but I wasn't as drunk as you were.

Anyway, YOU'RE WELCOME.
Title: Re: Rowboat's Avatar
Post by: pmcd9 on March 15, 2010, 11:47:06 pm
Apparently Freddie Gage is still around (http://www.freddiegage.org/).

Scrolling Text in 2010.  Frikkin' Awesome.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: miles on March 16, 2010, 12:02:43 am
Quote
Without question Freddie Gage is second only to Billy Graham in winning men to Christ in the Southern Baptist Convention.

How's it feel to come in second, Freddie? Fucking loser.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: rowboat on March 17, 2010, 02:56:45 pm
So which one of youse fell into a deeper hole is what I wanna know.
I never found the bottom, but we're going on another date this weekend.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: pmcd9 on March 17, 2010, 04:28:11 pm
How's it feel to come in second, Freddie? Fucking loser.

He gets the silver medal for evangelism.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: Doc on March 17, 2010, 10:02:56 pm
I never found the bottom, but we're going on another date this weekend.

I was going to can you but that didn't seem like it would have much impact, so instead I de-canned you because it felt like at least I was adding to something.
Title: Re: Gone But Not Forgotten
Post by: AugustWest on March 17, 2010, 11:11:27 pm
I never found the bottom, but we're going on another date this weekend.

Hell, if we can find my car keys we'll drive outta here...