The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on November 20, 2009, 05:17:10 am
-
http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=227
KISS elves should be a thing that exists.
-
i love hark a vagrant
-
not the same:
(http://www.musicgarden.net/images/bands/mini_kiss.jpg)
-
I went to college with this guy.
http://www.elvisssimmons.com/home.html
-
I went to college with this guy.
http://www.elvisssimmons.com/home.html
That was out there, but it seems to work actually.
-
That was out there, but it seems to work actually.
Yes, I was oddly compelled to want to see one of his shows.
-
she's got some great short strips (http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=248) up right now. i like the historical stuff, but i think she's funniest outside her typical framework. "messages in bottles" is just great.
-
My favourite is the John Monash comic (http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=38), for obvious reasons.
I also love the Mystery (http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=199) Solving (http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=223) Teens (http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=241) series.
-
Yes! Everyone but the British on the Allied side in WWI and Mystery Solving Teens FTW
-
I should say, everyone but the British Commanders - obviously the Tommies were faultless
-
this one's for wombat (scroll down)
http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=268