The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Ben-San on November 22, 2009, 03:37:16 am

Title: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: Ben-San on November 22, 2009, 03:37:16 am
The "Latest Member" is V-Adore (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/v-adore.jpg), with 0 posts and Last Active: Never. V's old posts are marked as being guest posts. I asked the actual V about this and she is as perplexed as I am. So, uh, what happened? It's kind of weirding me out up there.
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: AugustWest on November 22, 2009, 03:40:59 am
The "Latest Member" is V-Adore (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/v-adore.jpg), with 0 posts and Last Active: Never. V's old posts are marked as being guest posts. I asked the actual V about this and she is as perplexed as I am. So, uh, what happened? It's kind of weirding me out up there.

I accidentally deleted V's account and this is the best way I could come up with to restore her.
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: Ben-San on November 22, 2009, 03:44:38 am
V's response: "Tell August I want some kind of awesome zombie title for this shit, at least. Also I hope somebody has my googly eye avatar image because I'm not sure I do."
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: AugustWest on November 22, 2009, 03:56:43 am
V's response: "Tell August I want some kind of awesome zombie title for this shit, at least. Also I hope somebody has my googly eye avatar image because I'm not sure I do."

Done.
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: pmcd9 on November 22, 2009, 03:59:07 am
Tell her she can come tell him herself.
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: Ben-San on November 22, 2009, 04:01:13 am
Tell her she can come tell him herself.

She doesn't have her new account's password. Unless it's the same as the old one's was, in which case party on I guess?

Edit: To clarify what's going on here, I know V through other venues including realtime chat. I mentioned the weird thing to her, and thought her response was sufficiently amusing to post it.
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 22, 2009, 04:03:04 am
there is always some drama around here, wtf?!
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: Choop on November 22, 2009, 04:42:32 am
new admins amirite
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: pmcd9 on November 22, 2009, 04:49:52 am
Does she say why she doesn't post here any longer?
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 22, 2009, 04:54:47 am
maybe she is tired of being spoken of in the 3rd person.....
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: AugustWest on November 22, 2009, 05:01:18 am
She doesn't have her new account's password. Unless it's the same as the old one's was, in which case party on I guess?

Edit: To clarify what's going on here, I know V through other venues including realtime chat. I mentioned the weird thing to her, and thought her response was sufficiently amusing to post it.

I'll change it to whatever she wants, or e-mail it to her or whatever...
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: Ben-San on November 22, 2009, 06:02:06 am
Does she say why she doesn't post here any longer?

To the best of my knowledge, it's that some stuff changed, her life got busier, and she got out of the habit of it. As a matter of my personal understanding (so take it with a grain of salt rather than as word directly from herself), the major change stuff started happening around a time that there were a lot of arguments happening on the board to the point that she wasn't feeling very engaged with things here anyway, so it just sort of drifted apart from her.

I'm sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. I saw the "latest member" thing and was wondering if it was a bug, or jerkhax, or what, and since I was chatting with her at the time I mentioned it to her. I thought her response was funny, so I posted it.
Title: Re: Latest Member: V-Adore?
Post by: wombat on November 22, 2009, 02:53:57 pm
It's OK, Ben, we've had our hearts broken enough times that we can handle it. It's good to know she's still out there. All we want is for her to be happy *sniff*