The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on November 24, 2009, 09:46:21 pm
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11242009 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11242009)
I almost forgot that this messageboard was about a comic strip.
-
TOUDOMB
-
Hmm, pretty close to the mark. Onstad must have reached critical mass on child-rearing absurdities.
-
Shit You Can Have If You Need Crap magazine: http://www.thingsyouneverknew.com/
I spent so much money on that magazine when I was like 11. All of it with like extra super special air delivery NOW for $20 extra just so I could get some itching powder and fart spray.
Now lets go play Science Guinea Pig.
-
Goddamn, Onstad is on a roll! Look at him! Watch him go!
-
Philippe is five.
-
science penis is kinda less than a good idea becasue the critter could get hurt(even though i would participate), but that is still a cool idea for a thing to do thats fun and you learn stuff.
-
This is the bottom of a grocery bag.
This is a hospital where an eagle is getting born.
Look over there, a dry ice factory.
A good place to get some thinking done.
-
This is precisely why the local news is called "The Fear Show" around our house.
-
A lot of our friends are reproducing lately, which means lots of trips to Target to fulfill gifts on their baby registries. I thought that babies needed (at most) diapers, pacifiers, food, strollers, and various and sundry blankets. I was so wrong. So. Wrong.
-
A good place to get some thinking done.
There's good points and bad points, but it all works out.