The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on November 26, 2009, 03:45:06 pm

Title: Namechange?
Post by: Drygioni on November 26, 2009, 03:45:06 pm
What is the procedure regarding this?

My head hurts so much. Wine, I hate you, fuck you wine.

Bleurugh
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: wombat on November 26, 2009, 03:49:12 pm
PM me and I can do this.

Perhaps best not to choose a new one while drunk or hungover, however.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: jay-ell on November 26, 2009, 04:01:24 pm
Judy!

*swoon*

Does this disqualify him from the Gone But Not Forgotten award? 
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: pmcd9 on November 26, 2009, 04:03:03 pm
Does this disqualify him from the Gone But Not Forgotten award?

It totally does!

Too bad too because he was in the lead.  Sorry Judy!
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: Drygioni on November 26, 2009, 04:13:18 pm
Judy!

*swoon*

Does this disqualify him from the Gone But Not Forgotten award? 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: Drygioni on November 26, 2009, 04:49:00 pm
It totally does!

Too bad too because he was in the lead.  Sorry Judy!

Probably only because I voted for myself.

Justice is ironically served to me on a big 11 inch plate
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 26, 2009, 07:43:09 pm
what does justice taste like?
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: AugustWest on November 26, 2009, 08:56:56 pm
Did they just turn the internet back on in the UK this week or something? 

Welcome back Judy.  Cheers!
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: lprkn on November 26, 2009, 09:06:15 pm
Welcome back. I voted for you, too, ya bastard.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: Drygioni on November 26, 2009, 09:39:12 pm
what does justice taste like?

Raw soggy potato farls

Quote
Did they just turn the internet back on in the UK this week or something?

I haven't had internet for months. In that time I have learnt how people used to live without it and it has been an eye-opening, at-times wonderful experience

On the other hand restricted access to Facebook, porn, guitar tablature and internet forums has left me a horrific worthless shell of a human being. Such is the life of 21st century man
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: pmcd9 on November 26, 2009, 09:57:34 pm
I'll give you a consolation can.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: slink on November 27, 2009, 12:27:20 am
Did they just turn the internet back on in the UK this week or something? 

I did spend the best part of about 4 hours without it the other night, and we almost had to name a new medical condition.
In fact, its only in the last 6 months I've had anything over a 512k line, as I refuse to live within a thousand feet of another human being.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: Drygioni on November 27, 2009, 01:35:14 am
I did spend the best part of about 4 hours without it the other night, and we almost had to name a new medical condition.
In fact, its only in the last 6 months I've had anything over a 512k line, as I refuse to live within a thousand feet of another human being.

Whereabouts you based Slink?
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: pmcd9 on November 27, 2009, 02:00:06 am
Whereabouts you based Slink?

More than 1000 feet from you Judy.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 27, 2009, 04:02:31 am
"1000 Feet from Judy" would be a most excellent band-name.

Especially since people would just assume it to be about a restraining order against someone stalking a lady named Judy and not...

A reference to a dude being hermit-like and how that messes up his internet connection.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 27, 2009, 04:11:14 am
judy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQX4cupIjew)-the pipettes
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: linnea on November 28, 2009, 07:23:15 am
Holy shit. Judy! I'm late to the party as always. Great to see you, mate.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 28, 2009, 07:29:45 am
Hey Jude.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: Doc on November 28, 2009, 07:34:20 am
Judy returns, he has lost the prize so that we all may win.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: Drygioni on November 28, 2009, 04:03:59 pm
Thank you for the kind words ladies and gentlemen!

I kind of miss my old name now. Without the dickslap part.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: jay-ell on November 28, 2009, 05:35:17 pm
Thank you for the kind words ladies and gentlemen!

I kind of miss my old name now. Without the dickslap part.

You'll always be plain old Judy to us.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: wombat on November 28, 2009, 05:38:28 pm
I kind of miss my old name now. Without the dickslap part.

Well, see, I told you not to choose a new name while you were drunk or hung over. I would have done that if it had been one of the options on your list.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: pmcd9 on November 28, 2009, 11:15:15 pm
What does Dry Gioni mean anyway?
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: linnea on November 28, 2009, 11:58:39 pm
What does Dry Gioni mean anyway?

NFC. "Giorni" means days, but idk what gioni means.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: wombat on November 29, 2009, 01:39:42 am
It's Welsh.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: AugustWest on November 29, 2009, 03:00:21 am
It's Welsh.

Nah, can't be.  Too many vowels and not enough unbroken strings of consonants.
Title: Re: Namechange?
Post by: lprkn on November 29, 2009, 06:52:52 am
Indeed, it looks eminently pronounceable.