The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: wombat on November 26, 2009, 04:33:13 pm

Title: Cat Rackham
Post by: wombat on November 26, 2009, 04:33:13 pm
updated
http://monstro-draw.livejournal.com/14092.html (http://monstro-draw.livejournal.com/14092.html)
Title: Re: Cat Rackham
Post by: lprkn on November 26, 2009, 09:04:23 pm
That's pretty cool. Feels like Japanese influences combined with an early 20th century cartooning style. A little, anyway. I like it.
Title: Re: Cat Rackham
Post by: dejavroom on November 27, 2009, 01:45:34 am
His style is amazing. I wish he could be in a position where he could do longer stuff with Cat Rackham, or have a fat book out; no dialogue, just meticulous panel after meticulous panel of vintage cartoon animal antics, trippy as all fuck.
Title: Re: Cat Rackham
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 27, 2009, 02:32:29 am
His style is amazing. I wish he could be in a position where he could do longer stuff with Cat Rackham, or have a fat book out; no dialogue, just meticulous panel after meticulous panel of vintage cartoon animal antics, trippy as all fuck.

You want? Well, you got. http://www.catrackham.com/?p=28

By the way, I'd never heard of this comic until today, and I am now in love.  Smuk to you, Wombat!
Title: Re: Cat Rackham
Post by: dejavroom on November 27, 2009, 11:32:23 am
I'm familiar with that, thanks (But I meant a real fat book, where you don't have to click or scroll shit, ya know).