The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Chump Change on November 30, 2009, 08:49:18 am
-
http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/ (http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/)
This one (http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/20081126.shtml) and this one (http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/20081107.shtml) are two of my favorites. The latest one is pretty great too.
-
It's not bad. I liked the knock knock joke one.
-
Here's probably the only good graduate school strip. Is there any other graduate school strip?
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php (http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php)
-
Here's probably the only good graduate school strip. Is there any other graduate school strip?
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php (http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php)
That comic has been around for a long ass time. Is that dude ever gonna graduate?
-
grad school can take as long as you want it to take, some people make grad school their entire careers
-
Those people are probably very, very hungry.
-
One character did graduate and is a postdoc now, which could go on for another ten years easily.
-
http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/ (http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/)
This one (http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/20081126.shtml) and this one (http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/20081107.shtml) are two of my favorites. The latest one is pretty great too.
Thanks for introducing me to this one. I enjoy it.
-
http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/20100309.shtml (http://www.bobwhitecomics.com/20100309.shtml)
This one...
This one.
This one explains why I did not have sex until I was 20.