The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => 2009 Touambies => Topic started by: pmcd9 on November 30, 2009, 11:09:46 pm

Title: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: pmcd9 on November 30, 2009, 11:09:46 pm
For Each of the seven categories I will create a thread announcing the winner of that category.  I will make the first post in which I will say something about the award and announce the presenter of the award.

Then the presenter of the award will make a post in which they will talk about the nominees and announce the winner of the award.

After the award winner has been announced he or she will make their acceptance speech.

That will be followed by concession speeches from the other nominees and everyone else's comments.

Please refrain from making any general comments until the first three post described above have been made.

The awards will begin at 8 pm  Central time tomorrow night.  The awards will be presented in approximately 10 minute intervals.

Y'all don't want to miss it I've got some surprises in store.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 30, 2009, 11:18:55 pm
I will show up fashionably late as "internet message board awards" is not a valid excuse for cutting work early according to my employee handbook.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: jay-ell on November 30, 2009, 11:39:02 pm
So for the time-zone challenged:

8 PM Central is:

9 PM Eastern

7 PM Mountain

6 PM Pacific

5 PM in Elbonia

2 AM Wednesday GMT

10 AM Wednesday in Western Australia
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: pmcd9 on November 30, 2009, 11:40:20 pm
Thank you Jay-ell
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: jaydub on December 01, 2009, 12:10:38 am
Hmmm, Judy might be awake, but odds are he'll be hammered.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: Drygioni on December 01, 2009, 02:47:52 am
Hmmm, Judy might be awake, but odds are he'll be hammered.

At this point 15 minutes ago I wrote utterly tragic nonsense that disgraced the good name of the TOUAMBIES.

SORT. YOUR. LIFE. OUT.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: theinevitable on December 01, 2009, 04:23:59 am
I will try to be as present as possible, I just realized I need to read an entire 300-some page book tomorrow night.

Who am I kidding, I would rather read message board posts than a book about electroshock therapy.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: Chump Change on December 01, 2009, 04:28:07 am
Two three hundred page books, two papers, and a Wednesday exam.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 01, 2009, 04:29:07 am
Two three hundred page books, two papers, and a Wednesday exam.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: Chump Change on December 01, 2009, 08:55:07 am
Also a Friday exam but TBH I'm not really thinking that far ahead!

I might try and fit in a concession speech but please do not have Expectations
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: wombat on December 01, 2009, 02:00:28 pm
C'mon, these kids today are supposed to be able to multitask, what's your problem?
Title: Re: TOUAMBie Awards Presentaions: How it's Gonna Work
Post by: jay-ell on December 01, 2009, 02:26:36 pm
You guys are making me thankful that I'm not in grad school any more, and only have to juggle home, career, and family.