The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => 2009 Touambies => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 01, 2009, 03:11:00 pm

Title: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: pmcd9 on December 01, 2009, 03:11:00 pm
Are you getting the butterflies in the stomach all you nominees?

Remember, the awards start at 8:00pm Central Time tonight!!!

Referring to Jay-ell's chart

8 PM Central is:

9 PM Eastern (New York)

7 PM Mountain (Denver)

6 PM Pacific (San Fransisco, Seattle)

5 PM in Alaska

2 AM Wednesday GMT (Jolly ol' England)

10 AM Wednesday in Western Australia
Title: Re: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 01, 2009, 03:18:25 pm
I'm stopping by Harry Winston around 5-ish to get my bling on.
Title: Re: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: jay-ell on December 01, 2009, 04:15:26 pm
How will the presenters know who the winner is?
Title: Re: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: pmcd9 on December 01, 2009, 04:25:51 pm
How will the presenters know who the winner is?

I'm going to be sending out pms with that information shortly.  Just as soon as I retrieve it from Funk and Wagnalls porch.
Title: Re: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: Mr Trout on December 01, 2009, 05:30:34 pm
I was looking forward to this but then I was asked to a movie by a girl and I'm really sorry internet but real-life smooches will win out every time.
Title: Re: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 01, 2009, 07:28:51 pm
I was looking forward to this but then I was asked to a movie by a girl and I'm really sorry internet but real-life smooches will win out every time.

i would expect nothing less.  give 'er one for me, while youre at it.
Title: Re: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: pmcd9 on December 01, 2009, 08:43:30 pm
I'm stopping by Harry Winston around 5-ish to get my bling on.

I have no idea what this means, but I'm assuming it means you are taking naked pictures to post in the eventuality you win in the category you've been nominated.
Title: Re: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 02, 2009, 12:21:02 am
I have no idea what this means, but I'm assuming it means you are taking naked pictures to post in the eventuality you win in the category you've been nominated.

i dont know exactly, either, but my best guess is that harry winston is jeweler to the stars, or some shit.
Title: Re: TOUAMBies are Tonight!!!
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 02, 2009, 02:11:35 am
i dont know exactly, either, but my best guess is that harry winston is jeweler to the stars, or some shit.

Ding ding ding!  Also, Paul:  ding ding ding!!!