The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: FancieBabie on December 08, 2003, 10:01:14 am

Title: I hope you're happy
Post by: FancieBabie on December 08, 2003, 10:01:14 am
<inappropriate content deleted by jldunston>
Title: I hope you're happy
Post by: jough on December 08, 2003, 01:15:26 pm
You need to make some more incisions up a little higher.  No, higher.

Higher than your chest but not as high as your chin.  You got it?

Good.

Now be sure to cut in as deeply as you can.

What?

At least it's better than his web comics.
Title: I hope you're happy
Post by: slink on December 08, 2003, 02:11:18 pm
Isn't it funny how people who don't know how to be funny can take things far too seriously.

I feel good knowing that just maybe, we might be able to eradicate the dumbasses.

And Jough gets post of the year!
Title: I hope you're happy
Post by: pmcd9 on December 08, 2003, 02:59:41 pm
A desperate plea for attention and/or help is almost as depressing as callous indifference to it.

~Paul
Title: I hope you're happy
Post by: jough on December 08, 2003, 03:29:23 pm
Oh please.  Like he didn't find those pictures on the 'net somewhere.

You can't expect too much sympathy from a message board whose populace knows you only from posting only off-topic messages regarding a really really bad web comic.
Title: I hope you're happy
Post by: jay-ell on December 08, 2003, 03:32:19 pm
We're so not doing this here.  

I don't know if those pictures are real/recent, but either way, FancieBabie, get help.  I mean that in the nice way if they're real, and the mean way if they're not.  

And the rest of you ought to be ashamed.  The internet has made you all cynical and jaded.  Cutting isn't funny.  Ever.  

Let's all make this a nice place to be.