The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: truenewman on December 02, 2009, 06:41:39 pm
-
Библейское "древо" - это ПАРАДИГМА.
Библейский "плод" - это ИСТИНА.
Путь к Истине находится по адресу: truenewworld.ru
И "древо", и "плод", и "путь" - НАСТОЯЩИЕ.
Вы можете в это не верить, но вы сможете это проверить.
Счастливого пути!
-
нет, сука
спасиба
-
Хорошая история, брат
-
ебать от туда, откуда вы пришли
-
The biblical "tree" - is a paradigm.
Bible "fruit" - is true.
Path to the Truth can be found at: truenewworld.ru
And the "tree", and "fruit", and "the way" - Present.
You can not believe it, but you can check it.
Good luck!
-
еат а diск!
-
I did a google search for Библейское and the first result was this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/jorgefabregas/biblicaldiscovery.jpg
The biblical discovery of cheap Canadian Viagra.
I clicked on the link and saw this image:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/jorgefabregas/triceratops.jpg)
!!!
-
"this is america! speak spanish!"
-
У мзня есть бумага.
-
спасиба спасибo FTFY.
-
德國HELLER公司是目前德國唯一生產葉片式電暖爐的製造廠,其生產之HELLER電暖爐是德國原廠原裝的權威品牌,擁有德國最先進的暖房科技,讓家人體會到您的愛與關懷。延續多年的經驗傳承與對精確品質的要求和堅持,德國HELLER不僅僅是高品質的象徵,更是頂級暖房設備的代名詞。德國人對安全防護一絲不茍的民族性,完全運用在德國嘉儀HELLER上!搭載的頂級安全設計足以讓世人讚嘆。
-
German national character of the security meticulous fully used in the German Canneed HELLER on!
Equipped with top-level security are designed to let the world praise!
-
Heller yellin about the sex?
-
لماذا هذا الخيط اليوم الأكثر نشاطا? كان "بوربل"'. دجاجة بلدي هو وجود الحزب في). هل يمكنني بيع بعض صكوك لكم? وكلهم الغضب.
-
Why is this thread on the most active? The "Purple" '. My chicken is a party). Can I sell some of the instruments you? They are all angry.
You're lucky. My chicken is a committee meeting.
-
Oma koira ei ole nenää.
Miten hän haisee?
Kauhea.
-
Είσαι λέει 'εμένα! Πρέπει να έχω πήρα οστών μου για έξι φορές χθες. Ήμουν όπως Οστών... Οστών... Οστών
-
फिलिप पर खड़ा है
-
Do you love not forgetting that I am ordering Canadian bacon right now?
-
𐎠𐎭𐎶 𐏐 𐏁𐎡𐎹𐎠𐎫 𐏐 𐎠𐏃𐎷𐎡𐎹 𐏐 𐏃𐎹 𐏐 𐎨𐏁𐎶𐎶𐎡𐎹 𐏐 𐎢𐎫𐎠 𐏐 𐎯𐎢𐎽𐎢𐎺 𐏐 𐎠𐎿𐎫𐎡𐎹 𐏐 𐎢𐎫𐎠 𐏐 𐎴𐎡𐎹 𐏐 𐎺𐎩𐎫 𐏐 𐎠𐎿𐎫𐎡𐎹 𐏐 𐎢𐎫𐎠 𐏐 𐎫𐎠𐎺𐎴𐎫𐎡𐎹 𐏐 𐎺𐎡𐎴𐎫𐎴𐎡𐎹
रस्यं फलं त्वं चलिष्यति
-
megs a lolz
-
Parem com essa viadagem, seus jagunços.
-
Ai ai smai sesler
Eni els so co uil piso ai
In de col men seivuan
Prisencolinensinainciusol ol rait
-
Mae'n hnw'n dweud bo' ni ar yr ymlon
Yn weiston bach ffyddlon, yn arw ac estron
Ac mae hi'n llugoer yn llygad y ffynnon
Ond ar yr ymylon mae'r danadl poethion
-
Mae'n hnw'n dweud bo' ni ar yr ymlon
Yn weiston bach ffyddlon, yn arw ac estron
Ac mae hi'n llugoer yn llygad y ffynnon
Ond ar yr ymylon mae'r danadl poethion
OK, I'll tackle it.
Me and you would be reborn in your arms
Going back west, fiddling, and menstruating
Oh, me and him spit loogies on the long flight home
And our arms are tired from the dangling poetry.
-
Y'know, when I did this a few days ago Choop yelled at me.
but i still love you ash
-
ฉัน ดูด ผู้ คน ที่ แต่งตัว ประหลาด.
บวก ฉัน ได้ สะเทือนใจ.
-
Elimu.
-
Русский ебать спамер Off
-
Moonsch, Kalli, wo hast du so viele Korben bekommen?
-
L' Via
Hija de Miranda
Tu Apellido se cambio
L' Via
Sin Ojos me quieres dar
Una historia sin mi madre
Solo tengo que decirte
El dolor de noche dice
Solo se quedo el vestido
Le lave la sangre
L' Via
No dejes de descansar
En la calle caminas
Quien te va a perseguir
L' Via
Te quieren matar
Dientes de Machete
Cabezas de gallo
L' Via
Durmiendo en paz
Abre los ojos
Todo cambiara
L' Via
Sonado de venganza
Y yo te lo juro
Lo van a pagar
Blackmailed, she fell off every mountain
The ones they tightly wrapped in tape
In her eraser sang the guilty
As it made the best mistakes
And with every body that I find
And with every claymore that they mine
I won't forget who I'm looking for
Oh mother help me I'm looking for
L ' Via
Hija de Miranda
Tu apellido se cambio
L' Via
Sin ojos me quieres dar
Una historia sin mi madre
Solo tengo que decirte
El dolor de noche dice
Solo se quedo el vestido
Le lave la sangre
Blackmailed, she fell off every mountain
The ones they tightly wrapped in tape
In her eraser sang the guilty
As it made the best mistakes
And with every body that I find
And with every claymore that they mine
I won't forget who I'm looking for
Oh mother help me I'm looking for
Solo tengo
Una hora
Y me duermo
Terminado
Por veinte y cinco
Anos pasaron
Siguen los cuerpos
Aqui temblando
Tome la sangre
Comi el cuerpo
Mis lagrimas
Quiebra el espejo
When all the worms come
Crawlin out of your head
Telling you
Don't you be afraid
When all the worms come
Crawlin out of your head
Telling you
Don't you be afraid
Blackmailed she fell off every mountain
The ones they tightly wrapped in tape
In her eraser sang the guilty
As it made the best mistakes
Shark kites got tangled in the moleskin
Urgent plea of escape
A mouth to mouth on the chalkboard
Written in fingernail distaste
And with every body that I find
And with every claymore that they mine
I won't forget who I'm looking for
Oh mother help me I'm looking for
Blackmailed she fell off every mountain
The ones they tightly wrapped in tape
In her eraser sang the guilty
As it made the best mistakes
And with every body that I find
And with every claymore that they mine
I won't forget who I'm looking for
Oh mother help me I'm looking for
-
Ih, ó o auê aí, ó, uia.
-
Б̶̈́͗͒̐̿̋и̜͎̤̫͇̞̿͠б͖̭ͪл͔̔е̎ͪ̿ͣ̾̄й̝̗͊ͨ͋́ͮ̍͝с͔͖͈̼̜̬ͥ̉̄̊к͖̣̹̄ͩͩ̇̎о͙̮͓̝̽̍̄ͯ̔ͧ̚е̲͚̹͈̺͍́̏̀ ̢̙̻ͨ"̦̲̬̻͗ͮ̍̾̋д͓̱͉р͍̎̋̎̌̋ͣ͟е̨͍̗̲͉̱̱͈в̜̤͓͍͇ͣͬ̋̓̓͠ͅͅо͔̥̰̯̟̳̽ͩ̄ͥ̋"̟͋͆̒ͥ̆̋̀ -̥̞ͨͫ̚ ̱͔̏э̷̮͕̦̥͌т̣̼̱̱͙̹̉ͤ̃͒ͣо̩̖ ̭̺͍̝П̩̠̤̼̞̏̔ͨ̂̂А͎̻̱͍̹̅̑ͧͬͩͬР͖̱̞͑ͤ̃А͂̈́ͬ̈̎͠Д̯̘ͫ̈́ͬИ̗̣͖̦ͪͤ̅̋ͥЃ̽̉̒͑͌̉҉̹̭̗̫͓̼ͅМ͔̼̻̗̮̳̃А̫̥̭̓ͫ̅̇͆ͮ͟.̘̥͓͚̜̖̈́̆ͦͤ͂̚
̹̪̝͛̓̿ͫͭͤБ͖͎͇̻͕͍̆̾ͮ͛̄̈͐и̹̱͖̮̬͋б̝̯̪͑͂ͭ͑͐̆л̜̭͇͉̖͉̮ͯ̍̀͂͛͠ѐ͎̹̰̃й̵с̣̦̜͓̖̰̰ͤͬ͝к̜̫̾͂ͩ̏́͆͘и̵̩̙̙̰̣̻̒̽̒̓̇й͓͎͎͐͐ͮͅ ̗̙͍̐̎̅̅ͭ̚"͚͡п̭̙̖͉̳͎͙͋̋͋̀͝лͫͫ̐͗͏̗͇͚̩͖о̶͇̪̰͎͇͙д̪̜̩͙̻̾ͯ̈́"̙̞̍ ̢̰̫̪̬̰̣ͩͅ-͓̲̞̝̤͉̜̒̒̈́͠ ̡̦̰̏ͧ͌э̡͖ͩͦͧ̂т͔̝͛̍͂̚ͅоͦ̈ ̟͎̲͖̺̘͋̚͜И̻̣̮̰͛ͩͤ̍С̻̜̼͉̻ͭ͆̋͋Т̏̍͒ͮ͊И̲͖̥̑̅͂͛͒͘Н̝̹̝͍̟͉ͧͮА̤.̟͍ͨ́
̱̗̞̩͈͊͗̈̂͛̉ͤ̽͡П̛̖̰̯͇͎̂ͫ̇ͩу̺̝͈͕̞̻͉̞̍̊̂̔͞т͍̋͒͗̈ͥͫ͟͠ь̡̻̣̲͎̟̤͉̠̒̑̔͌ͦ̌͡ ̽̑ͣ҉̝͍̗͇̩̠к̨̟̪̞͆͛͗ͪͩ̌́ ̡̎ͦ̽̿ͧ̑ͥ͐͏̬И̧̏͛ͪͩ̈̂̑҉̥͎̮̤̯с̸͇͍̹͍ͤ̋̕т̙̯̝̣̯̔̑̉͐̾͂͑̇ͬ͠и̗̥̱̪̭̭͎ͪ͂́͜͡н̳͓̤̙̭̹̥͕̐ͦ̕е̡̦̬̘̺̩̜͔̱̲ͦ̂ͪ͒ͦ̑̐ ͇̝͙̠͓̘̔̈̏͂͐̀н̜̥̳͉̊̉̎ͨ̂̕а̮̠̉ͧх̩̙̤̟͂̆̍̈́͛͆ͮ͋ͅо̴̡̼̼̹̖͇͔̠͈̠ͦ̍̂д̙͎̟͎̘̤̠̖̓͛͂̿и͙̲͎͓̣͇̜ͯ͒͂ͩ̽̑ͥͨ͞ͅт̢̦̭͉̣̙͖̼̾͑͋̑͂͌͢с̡̮̣͕̼̦͙ͪ̓̾̊я̨̼ͫ͑ ̺̗̣͙̹̫ͣ̌̆͑͡п͈̫̘̬̃ͤ̊̓͢͢ͅͅо̊̆̉̆ͧ͏̫͔ ̷̷̨̜͍̱͙̰̞̲̘ͬ̈а͍̩̟ͫͪͭͦ͂̚д̘͎̘͉͚̩ͩ͒ͬ͜рͯ̃͠͡͏̖̬͍̰̗е̸̨̹̰͑́͆̂̓ͨ̈́̈с̗̩͚̫ͫͭͨ̐͑̈ͤͣͅу̻̰̹̦̬̳̰̰̇̄̓̾̇:̷̷̖͍͊̌̎ͨ͞ ͭͩͧ͝҉͖̠̭̜̞̯̬̠͢t͔̣͉̃ͣ̈́͊̿̂ͣ͌r͎ͤ̓ͭ̉͢ṵ̙͙̪͍̻̻̥͊e̸̝̙̳͔̯̠̹̍̈́ͥ͛̐͘n̪̙̼͆ͥͩ̌̀̚͞͡e͐͊ͤ̊̈́͒҉̱̱̪͕̬̱ͅw̸̤ͯ͗͐̊ͦͯ͗́w̙̼̫̜̫̣̄̏̏ͧ̒͗̐͞ŏ̰̫͓̖̝̺͂̒̉̿̌́͝r͉̬̦̠͉͓ͬ́͋͌ͤ̍̓͟l͚̬̻̟̺͍͔͖͌̄̒̽̍̅̆̕͟͢d̸̢̲̊.ͣ̔҉̨̥͇̣̯͟ͅr̛̛̩̜̩̳̠ͬͪ̽̔̃͌̚u̮̞͚̫͎͙͈̾͂̔͋̋ͤ
̷̫͖͇̥ͬ̇͗ͩӢ̙̻̖̖̳̫̝̹̐ͥ͗ ̡̥̩̳̪̩͍̖̂ͭͬ͆͐̀"̆̇̾͏̨͈̤̗͡д̶̙͖̞͔͍̜̞ͣͨ̈́̋̚р͍̳̙̹͈̟͎̈ͫ̇͟е̸̠̩͔̪̳̲̮̄̀̆̄́͡ͅͅв͓͇̭̱͓̻̳̺̿̓͞о̘͈͙̻͓̌̐̀ͯ̿̔̈́ͥ̅"͆ͯ̈́̄̇͂ͪ͠҉̝,̰̱͎̜͗̔ͧ̂͒͑̈͗́͟ ̢̩̠̪̭́ͮͭ̀ͤͣ́̀и̶͇̪̲̞̖̤͍͉̖ͥ͌͌ͥ́ ̡͚̳̼͓ͪͧͬ̐̄ͪ̇͢͟"̵̛͈͎̮̯̬̱̻͈ͭп̧̧̤̰̃͌̊̋̇͢л̷̶̡̖̦̮̩̮͚ͫ͒͑̔о̛͎̝̮͇̘̱̃͛͛ͨͦ͒̓д̷̝̠̐ͫ̓̽̔̑̋ͣ̂͟"ͨͭͥ̌̏̎̄̕҉̸͙̗̗̘,̡̲̥̹͑̎ͨ͆ͭ ̟̳̝ͯ̒͑ͨ̇̊̚͡и̱̦̙̭̠ͣ͡͠ ̸̴͓͈͈̲̻̘̤̻̎̇͐"̺͚̓̋̉̑͒͑п̠̻͈̱͉̬̰̓у͕͖̯̳̙̻͇͊̿ͨͥт̶͔͓̙̻̒̂̈́͒ͤ̏͝ь̴̘̰̺̲̲̟̗̼ͯ͋̿̊́̑ͯ̀ͅ"͎̿ͬ͑͊̀ ̸̰͈̗͖͚͖̙̫̋̅͢͝-̸̡̮̤̗̻̗͉̱̮ͩͦ̀ ̟͚̦̙͖̰̝̐͋̔̉̎̋͠ͅН̦̼̭̲̽ͮͫ͘А̶͍̠̦͑̓͜͝С̢̤̰͇̬̯͙̱̀ͪͦ̐̀̚Т̑̇̉̏̓ͫ̑͋̾҉̴̢̤͎̙͚̫̙̻̖О̘̰͍̙̤̱͓͇ͪͭ̌͢Я̲̼͍͍̺̊ͤ̌͂̍̉̕͢Щ̮̥͔͕̱͈ͭͅИ̞͔͎͈̣͛̇͌ͯ͢Е͓̠̤͍̱̲̯̩̔͐͝.̅̓ͥ҉̖̬̤̮͈̩͢
̧͙̤̣̞̦͚̗̫̳̦̣͇͉̦̦̺͔̳́̏̇ͪͬ͒̄͂͋ͮ̎̍͋̃͛̆͛ͤ̚В̨̡̦̳̮͕̘̥͇̟͎͔̬ͪͪ͌ͬ̈̒ͩ̀͟ы̶̶̞̗͕͚̼̠͉̝̑͗̾͋̑ͭ̑̋̎ͯ̃͌̀̕͡ ̵̶̲̝̩̯̝͖̱͙͔̭̥͚̹̠̮̭ͤͣ͋̉͑͆̀ͦͬ͗ͦ̿͆ͧ̃̍͞͠ͅм̴̹̯̹͎̖̮̙̞̹̳̱͉̗ͯ͋ͣ̇̌̈́о̡̛͖͖̪̳͔͍̮͈͍̘̰̺̞̋̉̇͋̍ж̶̛̦̻͚̠̩̱͙̺̹̮̦̘̞̫̉̆͗͌́͡ͅͅе̫̩̮̭̮̬̰̃̓͛ͫ͒̅ͣ̍̒̍̏̆̂ͦͪͤ̊̒͟͜т̛͈̞̥̣͕̰͚̲̻͇͔͓͈̼̱̟̍͛̓̇ͯ̓͐̀̉̿͐̈́ͯ̕͜͝ӗ͙͎͔͍̝̯̪͎̐͒̔ͥ̓͑̽̈̎ͫͨͩ̉̀̚͞͠ ̵̵̷͉̱̝̱̬̙̯̗̩͎̖̭̹ͬ̃͆̈̈ͭͦ̓͊͐̏ͯ́̉ͅв̯̖̫͖̜̭̥͍̺͚͙̘̯̝͛̍ͧ̀̑ͯ̌͌̎́͘͞ͅ ̵̵̸̘̰̖̮̘͇̺͖̬͈̩͔̬̔̽̇͋̔̂̀̇ͩͮ͋̂̐͛͗̈́̾̚э̊̔ͥ͌͟͞͏̨̜̬̞̲͘т̶̧͊̐͐̄ͭ͊̋̅ͣ̊ͨ̐͒͆ͤͮͯ͡҉̬̼̬̭͕̠̹͢ͅо̴̢̦̹̪̳̟͍̠͎ͮͦ̽ͯ̓̀̈͛̄͂͑̍ͬ̋́ ̡̼̝̲̰̩̱̪̙͔͉̆̑̏͛̽̅̀͛ͬ̈̃̒̓ͨ́̽̉̒͂̀͘͠н̴̧̮̦̜̥ͦͧ͌̇̑̏̌̐͊̓͑ͥ̌́̕͜е̸͗̅͐͌ͨͦ̔̎͐ͯ̆̕҉҉̶͇͉̗̮̱̣̘̦̭̱͓̺̫̫ ̷̧̛̖̥̤̭̼̮̞̫̣̥ͩͩ̓͑́̕ͅв̨̜̭̺͇̏͊̐ͦ̐̋̌͗̐̔́ͅё̷̸̜̠̖̝̼̺̰̺͖̟͔͎͋͆̀̒ͪ̄͐̓̓͊͑ͯ̋̒͆ͅр̢̢͛́̑ͨͭ҉̛̞̯̩̙̰̭͝и̸̧̖̩̹̲̗̞̺͓͕̥̥̪̥͌̍̑̊̆͌͗̊̀̃ͤ͒͠ͅт̶̡̯̯͖̦͈͖͔̱͙̰̻̥̖͍̹̼̓̾̔̎ͯͯͬ̓͗ͥ̈̏ͮ̑̇͑̿ͮ̕͟͠ͅь̪̱̮͇̳̑̍̋̄͌̐͐̓̄͋ͫͭ̔͘͜͠,̸̢̨̤̯̜̜̜̳̙̬̯̭̬͙̞͉͉̬̱͖̔͗͋̔̾̽̀͠ ̢̛ͫ̉ͭͫ̾̈͑ͮ̆̽͆̉̀͏̵̺̻̫̦̰̹̮͇н̡͕̯͍̖͔̪̠̠̮̭̝̘͖̝͙̱ͨ̈͋ͧͣ̄͐̿̐̈́ͥ̑ͫ̽̈̀̚͟͝ͅо̨̳̪̯͇̫̱̦͓͇̭̘͒͌̅̔͐ͧ̒ͫ́ͣͦ̄ͬͭ͒̚̚͟͝͡ ͎̻͔̝̖̹̮͍͓̝͚̞͔̼͙͕̀̑̋͂̌ͥ́̓̐ͮ̏͗̈́̐̈́͊̿͘͜͡в̢̤̣͚̯͎̰͇̳͇̗̟̬̰̲̱̹̗̣̏̓̉̓̽ͥ̊̓͌̈́ͤ̑̄͆ͯ͐̄͒̏͢͜͠ы͆͆͌ͭ̈́̍͋҉̴̴̢͕̺͍̣̠̦͇̦̙̣̯̼̤͞ ̶̴̯̘̩̣̝͕̮̫͍̺̱͙̬͔̤̦̿͂̊̌̑͟͝͞с̛͍̙̦̭̲̪͈͔̪̥͖̲̻͈̼̈̿̔̔ͩ̒ͫ̾͌͘ͅм̢̪̥͖̳͈̪̾ͮ̌̅̄̈́̽̊̿̐̏ͮͦ͗̕̕͟͝ͅо̨͉̣͖̬̮͖̺̙̳̤̘͇̖͎́̅́̈́̍͆̒͟ж̶̡̢̼̘͕̺̙̯̞̣ͫ͛̒̍̅̊ͨ͋̉̑̾̓͂̂͗ͥ̄ͩ́̀е̧̧̡̩͇̯͙̳̖̖̬̙̪̖̼̲̘̩̣̠͉̐̈́̀ͣ͛̉ͬ̈́̈̏ͧͥ̌̆ͨ̔̀̚͘т̧̠͖̮̝͉̻̤̫̱̰̗̣̣͇͕̞̄̓̌͂͊̍͂͒̾͗̏̈ͮ̓ͪͩ̕е̴̩̖̗̘̻̥̹͎͇̯̮̰͔̫̝͐̃ͤ̉ͬ͗̇ͬͩ̓ͩ̔͗̐ͫ̓̈͑̚͜ͅ ̆͌̿͆̆̀͑̿ͬ͘͏̵̯͔̝̫͉̪̱̺̯͉̳̦̳́э̷̡͔̮̯͐ͥͫ̈̀̏̏͊̂̄̕͝т̢̧̗͖͉͚̪̮͚̱̤͕͆̓͂̂̃̃̀о̛̛ͪ̏ͣ͌̽͊̓́̚҉̦͎̣̩͕͟ͅͅ ̴̧͔̺͚̹̰̣͖̰͇͇̦̦͚̮͇̳͚̠̃͑̈ͨ̿ͭ̈̇͊͒̑̅̔ͭ͑͟п̴̸ͫ̔̆̽̾̌̅͂̏ͣͥͬͣͭ́͢͏̙̠͔͔̺̪̜̫р̶̷̢͙͙̳̜͖̰̤̻̳͎̳̤͖̪̌ͥ̊ͣͪͨ̔̊ͤ̾̾̏́о̛͉͉̯͔ͮͯͪ̍̋̉̈́̀͞͝͞в̡̰̘̞͈̟͍̻̭̤̟̦̙̬̄ͥ̄ͧͯ͌͊͂̊͌͑̊ͪ́̈͑ͣ̄́̕̕е̷̡̻̮͔͎͇͙͚͇̠̙̝̍͛ͨ̀́͟͜р̐͒͐́̽̇̇̓͏͎͉͔̘͙̝͖̣̥̯̝̠͖̜͖ͅи̷̓̌̆̒̊̂ͥ̆̽̄̍ͧ́̽ͬ̉̐͒͏̴͉̯̭͓͈̰̩̳̦͖̲̭͜т̶̶̵̢͇̬̜̘̻̐̐̓̓̍ͥ͘ь̂̄͌̂ͥ̑̃̾̈͒̀͆̋̑͋̂̾̽҉̵̳̘̪̮̜̹͠͠.̢̧͈̜͉͚͇͔͉̫ͧ̇̍̇ͫͪ̑̆ͦ̾̌͠
̸ͯͮ̐͋ͯ̅ͨ͏̱̳̣̞̱͙͙̞̥̖͜͢С̢̒̊̃̚͏̷̦̱̩̠̳̻̹̝̰̰̼ч̸̵̛̙̠̗̜͇̖̬͍̖͖̯͇̀͐ͤͣ̌͗̑͘͟ͅа̨̲̙͈̬̤͔͓̞́ͯͩ̎̎́̀ͅс̵̵͔̝͉̲̭̰̖̆̑̂̅̈́̚͡т̶̂̓̔͋͊̂̄̒̽̔̚̚͏̴҉̙̹̻̤л͔̥͓͓̩̯͍̺͙͇̫̯͕͖͈̞͙ͩ̍͌̏̇̇̂̎̈́͆͊͋̀̕͡и͈̲̘͍ͪͨ͗ͯ͛̇͌̀͜͞͠в̸̴̶̡̢̝̱͔̘̤̟̬̙̲̐͛̇ͦ̅̀̓̀͊̍ͦͧ̍͑̚о̢̛͎̫̝̦̺̯̬ͯ̃̒͋͛ͧ̐͂͐̚г̶͔̜͓̫̰̯̝̞͓͔͈̏͂ͪͥͨ̽̌̄̍͝о̧̡̤͚̝̱͖̰͔͕̦̲̠̬̂̓̏̉̈ͦ͜ͅ ̸̶̞͎͇͓̘͇̝̘̩͓͎̥̻̣̠͎̼̞̩̐̇̄̽͂̑͐̕͞п̴̴̍͒̄ͣ͌̊̈́̓̾͛ͯ͋҉̛̱̖͚̖̳͖̗у̢̗̹͎̗̜̟̅͋͌̈ͧ͐̒ͬ̈́̑̇͜͠т̶̧͎̱̞͕͉̞̹̘ͨ̊̅͒ͦͬ͂̓ͤ̐̚ӥ̔͗͗̌̾ͪ͜͞҉̙͚̣̳͉̣̙̤̜̝̹͎!̴̉̉̋͑͂ͩ̅̍̒͊ͬͯ̚҉͈̣̠͈̦̠̮͕͉̠
З̶̶̰̲̱̠̰̲͇̥̮̟͈̔ͧ͗̓ͤͮ̽͛͗̏ͣ͆̾ͮ̉̀͢͢А̵̼̝̞̣̙͓̞̦̱͍̤̖̩̞̭̗̻͑̆ͤͫ̿̆ͤ͆̾͝ͅЛ̉̋ͪͯͪ̔̐́ͩ҉̴̨̜͈͚̠͇̼̕͡Г̨̠̩͓̣̱̦͚̲͇̺̤͚͎̞̖̪͗ͬͣͧ̀͡О̷̂͋̂ͪͤ͏̷̢̘̦̼̥̰̜͍͉̲̠̞̭
-
hi, do you guys speak english?
-
HISlaH.
-
English is way too hard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh_p8c8PyOg