The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: wombat on December 03, 2009, 12:59:31 am

Title: No one can look cool running with a backpack on 12/2/09
Post by: wombat on December 03, 2009, 12:59:31 am
No one can do it.
http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-12-02 (http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-12-02)
Title: Re: No one can look cool running with a backpack on 12/2/09
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 03, 2009, 01:03:45 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTyYvrtKZ74
Terribly awkward.
Title: Re: No one can look cool running with a backpack on 12/2/09
Post by: rowboat on December 03, 2009, 09:15:34 pm
Great. Now I'm gonna be self-conscious every time I run with my backpack on which because of my city's alternately ridiculously late and ridiculously early buses is pretty much a daily occurrence.
Title: Re: No one can look cool running with a backpack on 12/2/09
Post by: rowboat on December 03, 2009, 09:17:50 pm
You know, because I was previously under the mistaken impression that I looked awesome whilst running with my backpack on.