The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on December 05, 2009, 07:34:37 pm

Title: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
Post by: CortJstr on December 05, 2009, 07:34:37 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12052009

Eh, not my favorite of the flowchart strips
Title: Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
Post by: TedStriker on December 05, 2009, 08:17:26 pm
Likewise. 99% of Achewood strips are not time-linked; the social media laffs here are funny, but may not be in 5 (hell, 2) years.
Title: Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
Post by: Choop on December 05, 2009, 10:44:55 pm
it's structured perfectly, though. i don't care for the alt-text.
Title: Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
Post by: Chump Change on December 06, 2009, 03:18:09 am
I'm just glad I don't have to stretch to come up with new personal text for this update.

and with that, I reveal myself a Teodor.
Title: Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
Post by: rowboat on December 07, 2009, 10:37:05 pm
I loved it, but I could just be in blind euphoria because of the recent absence of arcs. I've been waiting for a stretch of one-offs for a long time. It is bliss.
Title: Re: Dec 5, 2009 - I'm wasting my whole goddam life
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 07, 2009, 11:01:39 pm
its nice.  ive had better.