The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 11, 2009, 04:06:11 pm

Title: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: pmcd9 on December 11, 2009, 04:06:11 pm
http://www.themedguru.com/20091206/newsfeature/stare-boobs-longer-life-study-86131320.html
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: Mr Trout on December 11, 2009, 04:13:19 pm
I'm gonna live forever!
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: JorgeFabregas on December 11, 2009, 04:14:41 pm
Quote
The German research is believed to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Well...is it or isn't it?
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: pmcd9 on December 11, 2009, 04:29:38 pm
Well...is it or isn't it?

Who cares!!!
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: JorgeFabregas on December 11, 2009, 04:43:50 pm
http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

'Cause that type of poor writing indicates bullshit, Paul, bullshit!

/wet blanket
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 11, 2009, 05:53:01 pm
http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

'Cause that type of poor writing indicates bullshit, Paul, bullshit!

/wet blanket

Why find out???
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 11, 2009, 06:30:14 pm
science just cheapens the joy of admiring a great pair of glands.
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 11, 2009, 10:15:28 pm
(http://probablybadnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/129046796219568978.jpg)
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: jaydub on December 12, 2009, 12:55:45 am
I just want to point out that one of the weirdest concepts ever is "consuming pornography".  I mean - you look at it - its still there afterwards - in fact, its probably been copied onto your hard drive as well as its original home on the server in Bulgaria.  Maybe this is some fetishistic code phrase I'm misinterpreting.
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 12, 2009, 01:21:21 am
Pornography is a public good; it is non-rivalrous and non-excludable. Like the beauty of a sunset or a missile defense shield, porn is here for all of us to enjoy.
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: theinevitable on December 12, 2009, 02:35:17 am
I think it means consumption as in, consumerism? Although that is still weird, now that I think about it.

I guess it would have made more sense back when porn was a physical object.

NOVEL CONFIGURATIONS OF CONSUMERISM VIS-A-VIS LATE-MODERN PATTERNS OF PRODUCTION
Small Title: Double-J Sluts Volume 7
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 12, 2009, 03:36:22 am
your mind takes the image(s) and saves it(them) in its memory.  thats what they mean.
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: Choop on December 12, 2009, 05:15:39 am
these spank banks ain't gonna fill their own coffers
Title: Re: My Intense Aerobic Routine
Post by: pmcd9 on December 12, 2009, 07:30:03 am
http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

'Cause that type of poor writing indicates bullshit, Paul, bullshit!

/wet blanket

Snippet from Facebook conversation today.

Abner:  "Are you sure this isn't from the Onion? Sounds like something they would do."

Paul:  "I'm not really wanting to challenge the validity of this study."

Abner:  "Well, yeah, you gotta couple good points."