The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Choop on December 12, 2009, 05:17:58 am
-
you know what kind i mean, like this
http://i.imgur.com/qEJe8.jpg
one-shot comics that don't need or want long-term production, etc.
(and no not batman/dark knight screencaps with PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE dialogue)
what's the best thing you got?
-
World War I (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/187/3/0/World_War_One__Simple_Version_by_AngusMcLeod.jpg)
World War II (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2008/002/f/d/World_War_Two__Simple_Version_by_AngusMcLeod.jpg)
-
you know what kind i mean, like this
http://i.imgur.com/qEJe8.jpg
OMG. Now that was a surprise ending. Kind of a long way to go for the visual joke, but it was worth it.
-
World War I (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/187/3/0/World_War_One__Simple_Version_by_AngusMcLeod.jpg)
World War II (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2008/002/f/d/World_War_Two__Simple_Version_by_AngusMcLeod.jpg)
Ohhh, those are so good. I could learn my history so much easier if it was all presented this way.
-
Some People (http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/darksideorama/1263115235130.jpg)
-
That is so touching. The part where the boy befriended the little Pakistani girl was so sweet. Weird how he grew up to be a racist?
-
it's a great comic, what a great example of the form. the timeline might be off, i think he might be missing a ...generation?
-
Have I linked Party Cat (http://nedroid.com/2009/05/party-cat-full-series/) before?
-
From The Parking Lot is Full: "Chicken," (http://plif.courageunfettered.com/archive/wc072.gif) "Letters," (http://plif.courageunfettered.com/archive/wc129.gif) and "Sweden." (http://plif.courageunfettered.com/archive/wc146.gif)
-
Have I linked Party Cat (http://nedroid.com/2009/05/party-cat-full-series/) before?
I love this cat. This cat is the best person. This comic combines my love of parties, cats, and comics. Thank you, Doc.
-
Have I linked Party Cat (http://nedroid.com/2009/05/party-cat-full-series/) before?
[ x ] love!
-
Have I linked Party Cat (http://nedroid.com/2009/05/party-cat-full-series/) before?
That, Phillippe, is The Cutest Thing.
-
Rejected Party Cat Sequels (http://nedroidcomics.livejournal.com/268331.html)
Basically you should read everything Nedroid has ever done
-
Rejected Party Cat Sequels (http://nedroidcomics.livejournal.com/268331.html)
Basically you should read everything Nedroid has ever done
Heh. So good. Thank you!
-
Chubby Mary visits the Snack Kingdom (http://i.imgur.com/YyeGF.jpg)
-
Chubby Mary visits the Snack Kingdom (http://i.imgur.com/YyeGF.jpg)
whoa. good.
-
Chubby Mary visits the Snack Kingdom (http://i.imgur.com/YyeGF.jpg)
Oh man, haven't seen that one in a little while, I was not ready to look at that again today.
-
Disturbing Simpsons (http://imgur.com/a/V7OW5/disturbing_simpsons/1). There's 3 pages, don't miss the links at the top or bottom.