The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on December 15, 2009, 06:55:01 pm

Title: Let us remember Mike Stonetower
Post by: JorgeFabregas on December 15, 2009, 06:55:01 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07182006

Mike Stonetower trained for the Fake Marines the only way he knew how. By jumping around in his yard.
Title: Re: Let us remember Mike Stonetower
Post by: TedStriker on December 16, 2009, 03:27:12 pm
Among my fears about parenthood, having a chunkity ass kid is one of my keenest dreads.
Title: Re: Let us remember Mike Stonetower
Post by: Toaster on December 16, 2009, 05:31:50 pm
"The Keenest Dreads" would be a kick-ass name for a raggae group.
Title: Re: Let us remember Mike Stonetower
Post by: JorgeFabregas on December 16, 2009, 10:54:21 pm
Let us also remember the can I lost for starting this thread which is just a reference to an old strip with no added value. It was tasty and tiny.
Title: Re: Let us remember Mike Stonetower
Post by: Turbo Ninja on December 17, 2009, 04:22:19 pm
I gave you a can because why should you lose one for starting a topic of conversation on an Internet message board unless you are some guy who thinks sports don't belong in a certain classification of topic.
Title: Re: Let us remember Mike Stonetower
Post by: Dangermoose on December 17, 2009, 09:27:13 pm
I gave you one because I had completely forgotten about this strip, and Mike Stonetower, and so I enjoyed it all again for the first time.

Also, holidays.  Come on, people.  It costs nothing to give a can.
Title: Re: Let us remember Mike Stonetower
Post by: wombat on December 17, 2009, 10:46:34 pm
Maybe when there hasn't been a new strip for a while, people should start a thread like "three years ago today in Achewood."

Better not to pick a date when there wasn't a strip three years ago either, of course.