The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 17, 2009, 05:20:32 pm

Title: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on December 17, 2009, 05:20:32 pm
Sorry dude, but you haven't been here long enough to get a birthday thread.
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: TedStriker on December 17, 2009, 05:46:53 pm
How could I BE so cocky!

/buries birthday presents in the yard
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: AugustWest on December 17, 2009, 06:48:59 pm
...and don't call me Shirley. 

Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 17, 2009, 07:00:03 pm
Who do you think you are, putting on such airs!  Also, smoking or non-smoking? 

Also, I speak jive.

Happy birthday to a wit and a wag!  It's truly great to have you around.
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: Choop on December 17, 2009, 07:52:52 pm
i hope you don't develop a drinking problem. a wet sports coat is a travesty.
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: Turbo Ninja on December 17, 2009, 08:49:22 pm
This is an entirely different kind of birthday thread.  Altogether.
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 17, 2009, 09:23:03 pm
Since I do not know you that well yet, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it is good you were born.

Happy birthday.
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: theinevitable on December 18, 2009, 08:11:43 am
happy birthday man, from beautiful Nashville TN.

I traveled so far to be able to say this on your birthday.
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 19, 2009, 06:18:01 am
dont hurt yourself, bigg doggggggg.
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 19, 2009, 04:45:04 pm
My name is A-CAP do you want to be friends?
When you showed up I asked if you wanted to be my friend and welcomed you here. You ignored me. You were a dick to a stranger and you would probably abandon a dying man. Eat a dong, TedStriker.


JK, Happy Birthday
Title: Re: Ted Striker's Birthday
Post by: Drygioni on December 20, 2009, 04:31:10 am
I am sorry I missed your birthday.

I will buy you a pint in the event we ever meet at this pub I know which does really cheap (but good homebrewed) pints.

Hope it was a good one!