The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 18, 2009, 03:23:38 am

Title: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: pmcd9 on December 18, 2009, 03:23:38 am
"Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt."

Let's never let this happen again.
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 18, 2009, 03:27:50 am
What was it before?
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: pmcd9 on December 18, 2009, 03:48:55 am
What was it before?

You're not helping.
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: linnea on December 18, 2009, 06:10:04 am
Jesus, dude. It was a little wombat snuggled up.

I seriously feel bad. Avatars are important to us imaginary folks. Was mine always the cat-bread? Before Mattgiraffe drew my animated GIF for me, I had the singular pixlelated orange kittyloaf. Now I have the two kittyloaves, because Mattgiraffe rocks the casbah.

wombat, I must not have logged in and seen it. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: wombat on December 18, 2009, 12:49:52 pm
Dang, people, that was WEEKS ago. Y'all don't read the newsbox, either.

It was a pug face for a while. Now it's back to the original one. Which, in case we haven't discussed this lately, is not a wombat.
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: jay-ell on December 18, 2009, 04:26:20 pm
I noticed, I just figured since you went back to an old avatar it wasn't worth mentioning.

I get confused when people change their avatars - I don't bother reading the member info on the LH side of the page, I just glance at the picture and know who's talking. So when an avatar changes radically, I sometimes get confused and wonder who the newbie is.
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: wombat on December 18, 2009, 06:00:52 pm
I have half a mind to try to find a way to disable the thing that lets Ash disable avatars.
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 18, 2009, 07:03:26 pm
Who's Wombat?
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: jay-ell on December 18, 2009, 07:06:51 pm
Who's Wombat?

The one who likes fugly dogs.
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 18, 2009, 10:59:12 pm
Half-fox-terrier, half-pug... the fug!
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: bluemoon72 on December 19, 2009, 01:10:45 am
Half-fox-terrier, half-pug... the fug!

Half bichon-frise, half pug...the bitchy fug!
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: jaydub on December 19, 2009, 01:15:23 am
Shit folks. Some of us turn off the avatars and sig quotes and reduce the header info so we can just get to what matters...your posts supposedly.
Yeah - I'm pretty sure you're the ony one tyhat does that. Ash

Fuck
Drukk postyring frrom work.  Woot holidays
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: linnea on December 19, 2009, 02:43:55 am
Yeah - I'm pretty sure you're the ony one tyhat does that. Ash

Fuck
Drukk postyring frrom work.  Woot holidays

Oh my GOD I am so jealous of you right now. Ain't no drinkin' going on at my place of employment.

...hmm. Maybe I need to rectify that situation. You know, cuz I ain't seem to make enough bad decisions as it is.

Yes. Clearly.
Title: Re: Wombat Avatar Update Hotline
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 19, 2009, 03:18:51 pm
Oh my GOD I am so jealous of you right now. Ain't no drinkin' going on at my place of employment.

...hmm. Maybe I need to rectify that situation. You know, cuz I ain't seem to make enough bad decisions as it is.

Virtual card sent by a friend:  "A general guideline for this year's office holiday party is for you to do the exact opposite of what you did last year."