The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 08, 2003, 07:23:37 pm

Title: Wow, 187 Post
Post by: pmcd9 on December 08, 2003, 07:23:37 pm
Did anyone else get this title?  I  had it, but then I lost it.

~Paul
Title: Wow, 187 Post
Post by: jay-ell on December 08, 2003, 07:30:37 pm
I have no idea what you're talking about.  

...or do I?!?!?
Title: Wow, 187 Post
Post by: V-Adore on December 08, 2003, 08:25:43 pm
What, does 187 posts turn you into Nice Pete?

I seem to vaguely recall something like "omg 187 posts lolololol" but I can't be arsed to check.

Also, I think this is post 600 for me. Whee!
Title: Wow, 187 Post
Post by: CortJstr on December 08, 2003, 08:44:42 pm
Dammit, the next closest person (sans custom title) is FeroJ and he has like 70 posts to go.
Title: Wow, 187 Post
Post by: jay-ell on December 08, 2003, 09:05:54 pm
Don't worry, Zartan will be there soon enough.  At this rate, he'll make his 187th post....(counts on fingers)...tomorrow.  By noon.
Title: Wow, 187 Post
Post by: CortJstr on December 11, 2003, 02:24:39 am
Hey wait, I could've sworn slink became "Molly (In Heaven)" when he hit 700 posts but I'm still Mr. Bear (Cornelius). And did King of the Make Outs move from 500 to 600? Where did Dr. Andretti come from? You're toying with me!
Title: Wow, 187 Post
Post by: jay-ell on December 11, 2003, 02:55:07 am
Yes.  Yes, I am.  

Just with you, though.  Not anybody else.