The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on December 22, 2009, 07:08:28 am

Title: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on December 22, 2009, 07:08:28 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12222009

Can we go back to the infrequent, in-character comics?
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 22, 2009, 08:06:14 am
this is a dumb one, onstrad.
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: Toaster on December 22, 2009, 08:07:37 am
I learned a new word today!

All of the characters in my stories have aptronyms. Does that mean I am unsubtle?
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: Chump Change on December 22, 2009, 09:10:13 am
When was the last time we saw Blister?
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: AugustWest on December 22, 2009, 01:52:27 pm
Verily.
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: jay-ell on December 22, 2009, 02:10:04 pm
Am I the only one who liked this?

I mean, it's a cheap gag, but it's well executed. It reminds me of the Achewoods of Yore, back when Phillipe was still standing on it.
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 22, 2009, 02:40:45 pm
Am I the only one who liked this?

I mean, it's a cheap gag, but it's well executed. It reminds me of the Achewoods of Yore, back when Phillipe was still standing on it.


I like it. Since I like it, everyone who dislikes it is wrong.
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 22, 2009, 03:15:45 pm
I enjoyed it.  I'm with Bobby.  Anyone who doesn't like this is a hater who jus' don't get it.  Y'all are jealous.
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: Turbo Ninja on December 22, 2009, 03:39:49 pm
This free cartoon is truly the limit.
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 22, 2009, 09:48:54 pm
caveat emptor, right?
Title: Re: 22nd December 2009 - The Aptronym
Post by: Drygioni on December 29, 2009, 12:33:55 pm
I thought it was alright!