The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: robot_god on December 25, 2009, 02:01:45 am

Title: Worst Christmas Ever.
Post by: robot_god on December 25, 2009, 02:01:45 am
No new episode of Jersey Shore tonight.  Time to drink poison.
Title: Re: Worst Christmas Ever.
Post by: Choop on December 25, 2009, 03:00:28 am
MTV Pulls Snooki Punch From Next Jersey Shore; Internet .Gif Remains
(http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6566/guidette.gif) (http://www.mediaite.com/online/mtv-pulls-snooki-punch-from-next-jersey-shore-internet-gif-remains/)
Title: Re: Worst Christmas Ever.
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 25, 2009, 06:26:18 am
funnier than danzig getting busted in the chops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw), but the fat dude should have saved it for that loud mouth broad in the background that keeps talking shit and heckling.
Title: Re: Worst Christmas Ever.
Post by: KeithHernandez on December 25, 2009, 11:51:07 am
The first five hours of my christmas have involved a hospital, a roommate moving in with her parents, a roommate catching a greyhound to Oklahoma in the next 2-3 days and a 20 block walk.  So suck on that.

On the other hand, I have also had a ganja sucker I bought legally from a medical marijuana dispensary, eaten chinese food with a jewish dude on christmas and smoked a bowl of keif.  So take the good with the bad, I suppose.


I can't go into too much detail cause it is confusing and shitty, but, yeah, I worked 12 hours today at my job.  I was the only one there, usually there are 3-4 people.  It was the busiest day of our year.  I punched a wall in anger for the first time since high school (cause I wasn't the only one there, but in all reasonable ways I was.  Someone is getting fired Wednesday.  That is another long story.)  Anyways, yeah, that was the best part of my day.