The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 04, 2010, 09:44:34 am

Title: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: pmcd9 on January 04, 2010, 09:44:34 am
Link (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-01-04)

Someday, with luck, you will meet someone who will accept you as you are.
Title: Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: wombat on January 04, 2010, 02:15:22 pm
He is a lazy doctor indeed.

(Some of us haven't quite caught up to the new year it seems.)
Title: Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: AugustWest on January 04, 2010, 03:41:31 pm
That doctor knows that in accordance with the laws of cartoon physics (fiziks?) if Steve removes the bugle then his face will be bugle shaped for a non-insignificant period of time.  It's called Avery-Freleng syndrome.  Look it up.
Title: Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 04, 2010, 05:50:08 pm
That doctor knows that in accordance with the laws of cartoon physics (fiziks?) if Steve removes the bugle then his face will be bugle shaped for a non-insignificant period of time.  It's called Avery-Freleng syndrome.  Look it up.

is that anything like when you fall asleep on a texture-y pillow and get the imprint of said texture on your face?
Title: Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: lprkn on January 04, 2010, 10:54:45 pm
That doctor knows that in accordance with the laws of cartoon physics (fiziks?) if Steve removes the bugle then his face will be bugle shaped for a non-insignificant period of time.  It's called Avery-Freleng syndrome.  Look it up.

It would seem that the only cure would be a frying pan shaped like his face. But where do you get those?
Title: Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: CortJstr on January 04, 2010, 11:48:08 pm
He could always remove the bugle, then run face-first into a wall to flatten it, then stick his thumb in his mouth and blow vigorously to pop things back to normal.
Title: Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: Doc on January 05, 2010, 07:51:24 am
Recent studies indicate most reliable treatment is a scene transition, which will usually restore the individual to full health. Unfortunately this is highly correlated with subsequent and more elaborate wacky hijinks which almost always result in further unlikely injury.
Title: Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: Toaster on January 05, 2010, 09:24:16 am
When you fall asleep on a keyboard you get QWERTitis.
Title: Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 05, 2010, 07:56:36 pm
When you fall asleep on a keyboard you get QWERTitis.

i drool in my sleep, so i would just ruin the keybaord.