The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 07, 2010, 09:56:38 pm

Title: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: pmcd9 on January 07, 2010, 09:56:38 pm
Link (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-01-07)

Try not to let any diseases happen inside of you.


[edit: fixed date in title - Cort]
Title: Re: 2010-01-97 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: wombat on January 07, 2010, 10:03:16 pm
Ooooh.

Is Daisy Owl going to become even more like Achewood in being a comic that is sometimes too dark to read first thing in the morning? Wonderful, but, ooooooh...
Title: Re: 2010-01-97 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: CortJstr on January 07, 2010, 11:25:04 pm
I for one am glad he's going with more ridiculous sound effects.
Title: Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: oball on January 08, 2010, 12:41:39 am
Maybe the world is finally ready (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2009-07-28).
Title: Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: miles on January 08, 2010, 01:49:45 am
I haven't been crazy about this "arc" but this one is gold. GOLD!
Title: Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: CortJstr on January 08, 2010, 02:38:19 am
Maybe the world is finally ready (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2009-07-28).

I am still pro affix (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2009-11-11)
Title: Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: Choop on January 08, 2010, 05:30:44 am
i am still anti- (http://www.pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF020-Skub.gif)skub
Title: Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: Death Ray on January 11, 2010, 06:22:12 pm
This strip is cute and sentimental. I have been pleasantly sentimentalized. Actually, it may not be sentimental. I think I am using that word in place of another that evokes a similar tenderness. Maybe the word I am thinking of is "tender".
Title: Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: bluemoon72 on January 11, 2010, 07:35:28 pm
This strip is cute and sentimental. I have been pleasantly sentimentalized. Actually, it may not be sentimental. I think I am using that word in place of another that evokes a similar tenderness. Maybe the word I am thinking of is "tender".

So you've been pleasantly tenderized, then.
Title: Re: 2010-01-07 Don't Die, Might not be an Afterlife
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 11, 2010, 07:38:32 pm
So you've been pleasantly tenderized, then.

(http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CV82HHVGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg)