The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on December 10, 2003, 09:13:15 am

Title: Up the Ol' Rabbit Hole - 10 December 2003
Post by: jough on December 10, 2003, 09:13:15 am
I think today's strip would be better suited to another site (http://scarygoround.com).
Title: Up the Ol' Rabbit Hole - 10 December 2003
Post by: slink on December 10, 2003, 11:00:32 am
Well, I've hit ctrl+r.
Has he reverted back to yesterdays?
Title: Up the Ol' Rabbit Hole - 10 December 2003
Post by: ndpatel on December 10, 2003, 01:23:19 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Well, I've hit ctrl+r.
Has he reverted back to yesterdays?


well, while we're waiting for him to repost today's strip, we might as well have a beat 'em and eat 'em (http://www.sixtyeights.com/Beatem.bin) high score contest.

because that's what rainy-ass wednesdays are for.

ps. is anyone else just totally amazed that all that porno action fits into a 4K file?
Title: Up the Ol' Rabbit Hole - 10 December 2003
Post by: V-Adore on December 10, 2003, 04:50:48 pm
I guess I must have missed it. Ah, well, the life of a strip is brief... sadness.
Title: Up the Ol' Rabbit Hole - 10 December 2003
Post by: jay-ell on December 10, 2003, 07:16:31 pm
Hmm, well, I guess that mean this thread is...