The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 08, 2010, 07:45:15 am
-
I baked a cake for Elvis, but I'll share it with you Limmo!
-
I baked a cake for Limmo, Elvis' mother says he can't have any because he needs to watch his weight but he can have a healthy choice nutrition-free cake-stitute
-
I baked a cake for Limmo, Elvis' mother says he can't have any because he needs to watch his weight but he can have a healthy choice nutrition-free cake-stitute
http://www.pod-comic.com/?p=683 (http://www.pod-comic.com/?p=683)
Pedro has a the signed original for this one.
-
Maybe Paul will share that cake and sit on it, too.
Oh god no...
-
Happy Birthday Limmo. Enjoy a peanut butter, nanner and bacon sandwich in memory of your birthday pal Elvis.
-
http://www.pod-comic.com/?p=683 (http://www.pod-comic.com/?p=683)
Pedro has a the signed original for this one.
Ok that one was pretty good.
-
Elvis Cake (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2797/4257621271_4f7b2259f7_b.jpg)
-
Ah, the sailing Elvis. Captain Elvis!