The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Toaster on January 08, 2010, 10:25:33 pm

Title: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: Toaster on January 08, 2010, 10:25:33 pm
Man trapped in elevator for forty-one hours. (http://www.newyorker.com/online/video/2008/04/21/080421_elevators)
Title: Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 08, 2010, 10:34:06 pm
its like the whole run of the TV show lost, taking place in a 6X6 space.
Title: Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 09, 2010, 12:32:03 am
I love the random fits of rage when he throws his hands in the air, and the living hell of prying those doors open only to see full concrete wall. Also I admire his ability to hold it in for 42 hours.
Title: Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: robot_god on January 10, 2010, 10:33:33 am
It's only sad because of the minor key piano music.  Throw Yakkity Sax over it and you got a yuk-fest.
Title: Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: side_show on January 10, 2010, 12:44:28 pm
I love the random fits of rage when he throws his hands in the air, and the living hell of prying those doors open only to see full concrete wall. Also I admire his ability to hold it in for 42 hours.

Just because you can't see the soak through doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Title: Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2010, 04:09:15 pm
I love the random fits of rage when he throws his hands in the air, and the living hell of prying those doors open only to see full concrete wall. Also I admire his ability to hold it in for 42 hours.

I think he pissed out the door at the 12 hour mark.
Title: Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: Choop on January 10, 2010, 06:27:24 pm
at least he had a deck of cards.
Title: Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: pmcd9 on January 10, 2010, 06:53:57 pm
at least he had a deck of cards.

I think that's the stuff in his wallet.
Title: Re: The Saddest Video You Will See Today
Post by: side_show on January 14, 2010, 10:36:09 pm
Woman survives 8 days trapped in elevator. (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/100114/oddities/spain_accident_offbeat)