The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 11, 2010, 02:38:54 pm

Title: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: pmcd9 on January 11, 2010, 02:38:54 pm
To the Mayor of Banana Town, Mr. Carlos Delvaca I hope your birthday is so crazy fucked up good that you don't know your front ways from your back.

Have some nachos my friend, you've earned 'em.
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: AugustWest on January 11, 2010, 02:43:34 pm
!yadhtriB yppaH
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: oball on January 11, 2010, 02:43:49 pm
The 1st of November isn't for months, dude
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: bluemoon72 on January 11, 2010, 02:59:10 pm
Happy birthday, you crazy bull!  Enjoy...uh...rutting with your...uh...cow?...tonight.
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 11, 2010, 03:13:53 pm
Zeus! A man, a plan, a canal, Panama/Suez!
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: CortJstr on January 11, 2010, 04:11:21 pm
Today is truly a day one should celebrate by vowing to sit on a potato pan, Otis. Er, I mean Carlos.
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 11, 2010, 08:42:04 pm
Thanks for the birthday wishes, people.  You know what's nice?  Having your birthday fall during Restaurant Week.  Bobby Van's tonight.
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: Toaster on January 11, 2010, 10:39:17 pm
Racecar!

Happy birthday, dude.
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 12, 2010, 02:03:23 am
i hope you get some dessert.
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 12, 2010, 02:36:17 am
HAPPY!
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: theinevitable on January 12, 2010, 04:09:01 am
Happy Birthday!

yeahh!
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: Doc on January 12, 2010, 07:26:53 am
I hope some cake got on the mayor.
Title: Re: 011110 Happy Palindrome Day
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 24, 2010, 02:54:23 pm
So, the missus attempted to throw me a surprise birthday party this weekend (two weeks after my actual birthday, to add to the element of surprise).  Unfortunately, our 4-year-old cannot keep a secret, and the missus also left the Evite page open on the computer one night, so I knew something was up.

Nonetheless, it was quite awesome.  Had some old college friends come in, and two old roommates who I hadn't seen in a year or two.  The kids managed to behave themselves, relatively speaking.  I drank a lot of beer, and Mrs. del Vaca put out an excellent spread.  Furthermore, she suggested that if people wanted to bring gifts, they bring booze, so I now have two more bottles of scotch, one of cognac, a champagne, and one or two other things that I can't recall right now.

So, that was awesome.  I am lucky to have so many good friends, and wish I could see them more often.  Would be nice to have my imaginary internet friends out to the house too, but a) my wife doesn't know any of you so she didn't invite you, and b) most of you live too far away.