The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on January 15, 2010, 01:54:29 pm

Title: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: CortJstr on January 15, 2010, 01:54:29 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01152010

What the hell is going on with that guy's eye lids?
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: TedStriker on January 15, 2010, 02:13:01 pm
"We ain't put 'em in a headlock 'til they crap!"

Yes.  More Rough Chuckles and Beef's old mullet/jheri curl.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2010, 02:29:06 pm
Oh, is Onstad still drawing comics?
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Toaster on January 15, 2010, 04:38:45 pm
Holy shit. I have so much to say about this. I could write a fuck*ng dissertation on this thing.

First off, I'm certain that there is a 100% possibility that "anal extrusion artist" is a real thing.

Second, "I'm careful in life to make sure that power is actual." Holy shit. That is like, my entire world view right there. And Onstad/Ray just articulated it perfectly in a way that I previously could not.

Thirdly, "Yeah good SOLUTION Ray like I'm adopted by you or something" That's exactly what fuck*ng happens!

I love this. If this strip were a female of legal age I would endeavor to procure her consent to bone her.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 15, 2010, 04:46:59 pm
My life is built around Beef's cardinal mistake, picking up other mens' turds.

Yeah.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: jaydub on January 15, 2010, 04:53:38 pm
What the hell is going on with that guy's eye lids?
The Pit of Despair has the answer (http://www.pod-comic.com/?p=834)
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2010, 05:15:12 pm

Second, "I'm careful in life to make sure that power is actual." Holy shit. That is like, my entire world view right there.

That's pretty much the first thing they teach you in law school.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Dangermoose on January 15, 2010, 05:20:31 pm
Apparently he is, it's just that drawing fantastically shaped dog turds is slowing him down.

Seriously, what are those dogs, anal extrusion artists?

ALSO: Bonus cans for the dude who runs down the molecule science for the lazy ones of us.

Those are the kind of turd you get from a headlocked dog, it's that simple.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 15, 2010, 05:31:15 pm
i guess this is the age where ray stopped developing, emotionally.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on January 15, 2010, 07:15:30 pm
ALSO: Bonus cans for the dude who runs down the molecule science for the lazy ones of us.

Formaldehyde on top, nicotine on the bottom.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: side_show on January 15, 2010, 07:39:31 pm
I had an awesome friend offer me a similar option back in knuckle head days.  I didn't take her up on it, and often wonder how my life would have been different if I had.

I like this strip.  It's classic Ray & Beef.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 15, 2010, 07:52:26 pm
I had that exact shirt Ray is wearing, and I am also careful to make sure that power is actual. It was an immediate agreement among my housemates that there would be nothing in the home that cant use a toilet.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: wombat on January 15, 2010, 09:00:54 pm
Well then you can have a cat. It must be true if the Wall Street Journal says it. (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704152804574628241970012858.html#video%3D21BB56B0-24AC-42A2-BBB3-313926242DAA%26articleTabs%3Dvideo)
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: jaydub on January 15, 2010, 09:08:39 pm
Big boned.  She wasn't kidding.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: jay-ell on January 16, 2010, 01:17:32 am
Formaldehyde on top, nicotine on the bottom.

As soon as Ash asked the question, I knew that Victoria would be the one to answer it.

For serious, this is getting spooky.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Doc on January 16, 2010, 03:18:31 am
Well then you can have a cat. It must be true if the Wall Street Journal says it. (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704152804574628241970012858.html#video%3D21BB56B0-24AC-42A2-BBB3-313926242DAA%26articleTabs%3Dvideo)

Ain't no thing.... but a chicken's wing. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06202003)
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Dangermoose on January 16, 2010, 04:49:48 am
Ain't no thing.... but a chicken's wing. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06202003)

I always have to chuckle again every time I think about that Charles Mingus actually did write that pamphlet.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: miles on January 16, 2010, 04:56:21 am
Did he really? I have a copy of his autobiography, and that makes me want to bump it up higher on my reading list.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Dangermoose on January 16, 2010, 07:38:31 am
Did he really? I have a copy of his autobiography, and that makes me want to bump it up higher on my reading list.

Ahem. (http://www.mingusmingusmingus.com/Mingus/cat_training.html)
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 16, 2010, 03:57:37 pm
Ahem. (http://www.mingusmingusmingus.com/Mingus/cat_training.html)
"When he jumps up he will not be afraid of the hole because he expects it. At this point you will realize that you have won. "
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: AugustWest on January 16, 2010, 05:05:20 pm
"When he jumps up he will not be afraid of the hole because he expects it. At this point you will realize that you have won. "

You will know it because life is awesome.
Title: Re: 2010-01-15 - Cops got NO case
Post by: Chump Change on January 16, 2010, 07:14:04 pm
The cat is standing on it.