The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2010, 03:41:58 am

Title: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2010, 03:41:58 am
link (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-01-18)
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: jaydub on January 19, 2010, 03:50:41 am
I was just about to wax poetic about the vacuum tubes in the mustaciometer, when I noticed the alt-text.  Well played, sir.
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2010, 04:02:00 am
Oh No!  A mustachiometer!
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 19, 2010, 04:12:14 am
i thought onstrad won the onomatopoeia award, but, "uncap" is pure fuck*ng genius.
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: miles on January 19, 2010, 04:33:19 am
Onomatopoeia, every time I see ya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNIiX2opy4), my senses tell me ... uncap?
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 19, 2010, 04:34:59 am
Onomatopoeia, every time I see ya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNIiX2opy4), my senses tell me ... uncap?

that guy is nerd.
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: Driscoll on January 19, 2010, 11:50:32 am
Onstrad?
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: CortJstr on January 19, 2010, 02:01:19 pm
I desperately want to know what the 3 switches and 4 knobs do. The curiosity consumes me.
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2010, 02:15:56 pm
Onstrad?

This is what happens to people who don't think ahead about getting famous with a weird last name, Discroll.
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: TedStriker on January 19, 2010, 03:04:16 pm
Does this mean that there's a dedicated mustachiometer repair technician?  Because I would love to have his job.
Title: Re: 2010-01-18 Mustaciometer
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 19, 2010, 03:23:41 pm
Onstrad?

someone on assetbar misspelled his name in a comment and i think its a cool alternative