The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: CortJstr on January 19, 2010, 03:36:04 pm
-
Happy birthday to my favorite small mammal caretaker and creator of imaginary internet persons such as myself.
-
Happiest of Birthdays, my dear Co-Emperor (Emperess?) of the Board.
-
happy birthday! get a sitter for puppies and break out the nitrous oxide!
-
The puggiest of birthdays to you, madam.
-
Happy Birthday!!! Those were not age spots.
-
(http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/dunnagan/quietbirthday.jpg)
(http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ARG/21608.jpg)
Happy Birthday lady!
-
conga rats, wombies, hope today treats you well \o/
-
Happy Birthday, dear Wombat.
-
Happy Birthday Dear Wombat.
-
Happy birthday! Looks like the birthday gods gave you amazing weather today, so please do what I can't and enjoy it outside.
-
spring is a good time for fuck*ng. dear birthday, happy wombat.
-
Yay! Happy birthday!
-
Thanks all!
I am postponing my birthday dinner till the weekend - I always figure, if George Washington can move his birthday to whatever day is convenient, every American should have that right.
-
happy birthday, wombat!
-
Wombat: a lady who will have her birthday when ever the hell she wants to.
Happy birthday. I'm sad that you will starve tonight for the sake of the weekend. At least eat a saltine or something, okay?
-
Actually, we are having nachos!
-
So how is that not your birthday dinner?
Are you having some sort of uber nachos, with lobster and caviar on them this weekend?
p.s. I'm suddenly craving nachos for dinner.
-
Lobster nachos, damn that's some serious shit right there.
-
i've made lobster nachos before. they are incredible.
slice the lobster in half, straight down the middle. this will kill it. take the tail halves out of the tail and poach them in butter. chop them roughly when done, then make the dressing, a tablespoon of mayo and a quarter jalapeno per tail. tastes better with white corn chips: lobstery, spicy, salty, buttery. (this was part of an all-seafood dinner-as-wedding-gift for our best friends)
-
Happy Birthday from an imaginary person!
-
i've made lobster nachos before. they are incredible.
slice the lobster in half, straight down the middle. this will kill it. take the tail halves out of the tail and poach them in butter. chop them roughly when done, then make the dressing, a tablespoon of mayo and a quarter jalapeno per tail. tastes better with white corn chips: lobstery, spicy, salty, buttery. (this was part of an all-seafood dinner-as-wedding-gift for our best friends)
This is the 2nd most delicious sounding food item I heard discussed today. The first being the Spicy Salty Sweet pizza (jalapenos, bacon, pineapple)
-
Are you having some sort of uber nachos, with lobster and caviar on them this weekend?
Not sure about the caviar, but the lobster...that could work. But how, exactly?
slice the lobster in half, straight down the middle. this will kill it. take the tail halves out of the tail and poach them in butter. chop them roughly when done, then make the dressing, a tablespoon of mayo and a quarter jalapeno per tail. tastes better with white corn chips: lobstery, spicy, salty, buttery. (this was part of an all-seafood dinner-as-wedding-gift for our best friends)
Ah, thanks resident TOUAMB awesome food expert!
Edit: Oh shit, almost forgot! Happy birthday Wombat!
-
Happy birthday! I have procured a pug necklace for you. PM me your address?
-
hibble bibble, wibbles!
ALSO: puglace!
-
LOL, I just realized the
pug necklace puglace is in the same place your Secret Satan gift is, smets (and greenkoolayd's Christmas presents too). I believe I did not pack this bag away upon my moving; I believe these treasures are secreted away in my car's trunk. This will be solved by the weekend.
-
slice the lobster in half, straight down the middle. this will kill it.
Fuck I hope so!
Now I'm gonna have nightmares about sundered crustaceans just mowing us all down.
-
half a lobster can't walk or hold a gun so i think you'll be safe
-
Happy birthday, omba!!!
-
Have an awesome one Wombles. Though I'm sure you don't know how to have any other kind.
I once plotted 'the World's Most Decadent Nachos' to be made using kobe beef and some really exotic kind of chip-substitute (can't remember exactly what it was now) but I was stuck for a decadent enough cheese to go with it. The sauce was to involve sundried tomatoes and some particularly tasty red wine that I'd had around that time (which might not have been completely unrelated to having this idea).
-
...from the neighbors avocados.
Oh man I just pictured Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden all picking the forbidden avacado The Serpent all like "Hey kids I've got this mad recipie for that". The Lord all like
Thou has partaken of THE GUACAMOLE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. Thou art banished!
-
Guacamole is too good to be evil.
-
Avocado is so good, so perfect, that putting it in guacamole actually diminishes it (slightly).
-
My guacamole recipe has simplified over the years to the point that now it's just avocado, lemon and salt.
-
i may lose cans for this, but i dont care:
i care for neither avocados nor guacamole.
-
of course you don't. liking avocado or guacamole isn't very puerto rican.
-
My guacamole recipe has simplified over the years to the point that now it's just avocado, lemon and salt.
Switch it to lime and then you're really talking. And while I tend to agree with the pro-avocado stance, fresh made guac is like God's Own Dip.
-
Oh dear god, how I continue to long for nachos, now, ideally with guacamole.
-
Switch it to lime and then you're really talking.
Spoken like a true son of Houston Texas.
God's Own Dip.
Wait are we trying to pronounce Jough's name again?