The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: AugustWest on January 26, 2010, 02:49:37 pm

Title: January 26, 2010 -- Nonplussed
Post by: AugustWest on January 26, 2010, 02:49:37 pm
Man, they should have cranked it up to "frazzled" first.  Going straight to panicked is downright inhumane. (http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2010-01-26)
Title: Re: January 26, 2010 -- Nonplussed
Post by: TedStriker on January 26, 2010, 03:49:23 pm
The otomotopaea is bitchin', once again.  Entangled!, indeed.
Title: Re: January 26, 2010 -- Nonplussed
Post by: CortJstr on January 26, 2010, 04:05:56 pm
Goggles guy still didn't get to shoot his. I feel bad for goggles guy.

Also: This is the first time I've shot a net gun that actually works! Usually it just messes up the guy's hair. - Brock Samson
Title: Re: January 26, 2010 -- Nonplussed
Post by: wombat on January 26, 2010, 08:32:07 pm
I am totally in sympathy. I miss getting to use a regular net, even. If I had a gun that shoots nets I would want to use it ALL the time.
Title: Re: January 26, 2010 -- Nonplussed
Post by: Chump Change on January 26, 2010, 09:40:00 pm
They probably get minimum wage but also net guns.

THEY SHOOT NETS
Title: Re: January 26, 2010 -- Nonplussed
Post by: AugustWest on January 27, 2010, 04:16:26 am
They probably get minimum wage but also net guns.

THEY SHOOT NETS

I would take that job for minimum wage iff the net guns played this music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyhhFzE5O5U) when you shot them.
Title: Re: January 26, 2010 -- Nonplussed
Post by: miles on January 27, 2010, 04:28:40 am
Canned for iff. Haven't seen that in a while.