The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Thomas Pain on January 28, 2010, 04:59:39 pm

Title: bobbi I
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 28, 2010, 04:59:39 pm
WTF?  Bobby shops at walmart?  And he got an iPad? 

From:      "Bobby Isosceles"
Date:      Thu, January 28, 2010 7:35 am
To:        (my real identity removed for privacy)
Options:      View Full Header |  View Printable Version  | Download this as a file | | Add to Address Book

im in the hospital. so ill. respond to this later... dont think ive forgotten...
thanks

Sent from my iPad from Walmart

Title: Re: bobbi I
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 28, 2010, 07:17:27 pm
Bobby would never buy an iPad. This is how I know you are a liar.
Title: Re: bobbi I
Post by: theinevitable on January 28, 2010, 10:43:48 pm
maybe what it means is, he sent an email from like, an iPad display at Walmart?

I do not think bobby would be the kind of person to leave the default "sent from my iPad" signature on his device.
I mean, I do not know a lot about electronics/computers/whatever, but the second I got my iPhone I made sure it would not put that on my messages.
Title: Re: bobbi I
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 29, 2010, 12:01:49 am
I'm more concerned about the quality of care at a Wal-Mart Hospital.
Title: Re: bobbi I
Post by: AugustWest on January 29, 2010, 04:04:49 am
I'm more concerned about the quality of care at a Wal-Mart Hospital.

 :)