The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: Thomas Pain on January 29, 2010, 09:21:19 pm

Title: phishing and dumb people
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 29, 2010, 09:21:19 pm
hey does anyone know of any good phishing education web sites?  Like, a site that a person can use to edumacate themselves?  A site that would phish a person, and then if the person fell for the bait, explain to them what they're doing wrong?  I know some federal bureau like the department of commerce or something had put up some web sites like that in the past.

because it's like, ridiculous how many people I know who just don't understand this stuff.  people need help. 


oh yeah, like I think the best thing would be a site that baits people into downloading software, then if they take the bait and install the software, the program runs and tells them what they did wrong or something. 
Title: Re: phishing and dumb people
Post by: Drygioni on January 31, 2010, 02:59:49 am
Fuck off.
Title: Re: phishing and dumb people
Post by: Thomas Pain on January 31, 2010, 05:02:15 am
don't be touchy!  Even I fell for a phishing site once.  Typed in my paypal password and everything.  then I realized what was going on and I logged into the real paypal and changed my password right away.
Title: Re: phishing and dumb people
Post by: dejavroom on February 01, 2010, 11:13:20 am
Look. Fuck off.
Title: Re: phishing and dumb people
Post by: Drygioni on February 01, 2010, 01:17:21 pm
(http://www.cs.uni.edu/~wallingf/blog-images/people/simon-cowell.jpg)