The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: robot_god on January 29, 2010, 10:04:42 pm
-
Don't even bother, this motherfucker will guess Achewood characters.
http://us.akinator.com/#
The only guys I stumped him with were Spiro Agnew, Orville Redenbacher, and a pretty obscure porn star. He however got my favorite porn star on the first try without much detail. I was like, 'whaaaaat.'
-
He didn't get any of the ones I threw at him.
-
I was able to stump him with my friend film director Harrod Blank.
-
Nailed: Buster Keaton, Steven Maturin
Missed: Nick Mason, H. Allen Smith, Adolph Rupp
-
Nailed: Bertie Wooster, Jan Onufry Zagloba
Missed: Lancelot, Victoria Waterfield
-
got on the last question, I am not sure how: Jeff Mangum
didn't get: J Mascis (got him after 40 or 50 questions? i lost count)
-
On the third try it got Diane/Betty from Mulholland Dr. That was kind of impressive.
-
missed: J. Geils
-
Missed: Stephen P.A. Fodor (founder of my company)
Got: Baba Yaga, Quetzalcoatl, my Mom, Franco Columbu
Holy crap
-
Got: Baba Yaga
Hah, can worthy
-
I got a chuckle out of having it guess Jesus. These are the questions, in order (first answer is mine, second is what it expected):
Is your character an adult man? Yes Yes
Does your character really exist? Probably Yes
Is your character American ? No No
Is your character in the Bible? Yes Yes
Is your character the son of a god? Yes Yes
Does your character still record albums? No No
Does your character like to bite like a rabbid dog? No No
Does your character have British origins? No No
Did your character die a violent death? Yes Yes
Is your character from a TV series? No No
Is your character the head of a group of people? Yes Yes
Has your character died ? Yes Yes
-
I want to know what character in the bible still records albums.
-
Who also happens to be the son of a god, and enjoys biting. Sounds like a character Nice Pete could come up with.
-
It guessed Sherlock Holmes in 11, and I stumped it with Nice Pete (but Nice Pete was in the list of possible matches after I entered his name, so I must have answered the questions differently from other Nice Pete attempters).
-
Got:
Avram Grant
Dave Benson-Phillips
David N'Gog
Triple H
Pingu
Napoleon (from Animal Farm)
Alexandr Orlov from comparethemeerkat.com
Failed:
Dexter Blackstock
James Caan (entrepreneur)
-
It got:
Craig Biggio
Flannery O'Connor
It choked on:
Makoto Fujimura
Derek Webb
-
It didn't get J Spaceman.