The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Choop on January 31, 2010, 03:54:06 am

Title: can you again
Post by: Choop on January 31, 2010, 03:54:06 am
this is a thread where you tell a person "i would can you again for that if i could" because you want to give them more tiny cans of dr pepper than the board allows.

i'm gonna kick this off with a post to judrygionisadickslap which is what my brain calls you. you are hilarious when drunk, educated when not, and insightful regardless. decoding your drunk typos is always worth it. you crack me up or make a great point most every day. i look forward to meeting you as soon as i can.

YOU ARE RAD!
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: jay-ell on January 31, 2010, 04:00:46 pm
I can you again, Choop, for starting such a nice thread.
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: pmcd9 on January 31, 2010, 04:51:24 pm
I can you Jay-ell for you know why.
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: Drygioni on January 31, 2010, 06:32:04 pm
you are hilarious when drunk, educated when not, and insightful regardless.

If only this translated into real life

Seriously Choop what a decent bloke you are. I hope I do get to meet you so I can purchase you a pint, as well as enjoying witty banter of the highest order. I cannot promise I will be able to provide the second part.

Cheers pal

This post is also functioning as means of letting you know I am unable to can you as much as I desire at this very moment.

Screw it, cans for everyone! I'm in a good mood
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 01, 2010, 12:16:05 am
its hard to be obnoxious in such a sincere, warm, tender-hearted thread.
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: dejavroom on February 01, 2010, 08:09:30 pm
Maybe I can. I need to see this a challenge.
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: jay-ell on February 04, 2010, 09:22:32 pm
I can inev again for starting a music thread. By avoiding this new thread as scrupulously as I avoid the Pretend Football threads, I will no longer be reminded daily how hopelessly un-hip I am.
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: jaydub on February 05, 2010, 03:00:21 am
Ah yes, because nothing says "socially successful" like participation in Fantasy Football.
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 05, 2010, 08:11:38 am
Ah yes, because nothing says "socially successful" like participation in Fantasy Football.

(http://tshirtgroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/fantasy-football-300x200.jpg)

(http://0.media.bustedtees.com/bustedtees/mf/4/8/bustedtees.4ccb84841cbc5abb70205ef8c18aaec2.gif)
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: Thomas Pain on February 05, 2010, 09:11:36 am
I can you A1U for being oh so you
and for having such a beautiful c*ck
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: pmcd9 on February 05, 2010, 04:56:21 pm
I can you Shithead for being oh so you
and for having such a beautiful c*ck

I must correct you.  it wasn't troll of the year it was a lifetime achievement award.
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: Thomas Pain on February 05, 2010, 06:28:10 pm
well thanks I guess
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: jough on February 06, 2010, 06:24:33 am
I saw something about JL's can but then the actual thread bored me.

D----- SLOW SHIPPING, POOR COMMUNICATION, WOULD NOT READ AGAIN
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 07, 2010, 03:26:07 am
I'm canning Jough because I've been drinking.
Title: Re: can you again
Post by: Choop on May 03, 2010, 02:03:41 am
so bobby is an actual person?  i thought he was just a really complex chatbot.

one of the funniest things ever posted on this or any board.