The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: oball on January 31, 2010, 10:41:24 am

Title: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: oball on January 31, 2010, 10:41:24 am
I know it gets said a lot, but this comic has the best sound effects. (http://daisyowl.com/comic/2010-01-31)
Title: Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 31, 2010, 11:11:13 am
I'd be a great fan of the sound effect "delineate".
Title: Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: Choop on January 31, 2010, 12:53:06 pm
driscoll has totally taken up the gauntlet onstad dropped and forgot about. this comic shines.
Title: Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: Mr Trout on January 31, 2010, 01:38:06 pm
Oh man this comic is awesome. This promises to be the start of an amazing arc...
Title: Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: pmcd9 on January 31, 2010, 03:37:57 pm
I love the matter of factness that they are obviously going to come for the children vigilante style.
Title: Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: CortJstr on January 31, 2010, 07:54:15 pm
If Mr. Owl had eyebrows in panel six, it would be all about them.
Title: Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: AugustWest on February 01, 2010, 01:41:34 am
driscoll has totally taken up the gauntlet onstad dropped and forgot about. this comic shines.

This.

If Mr. Owl had eyebrows in panel six, it would be all about them.

I wish I'd said that.
Title: Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: dejavroom on February 01, 2010, 11:17:14 am
I don't think Driscoll is much for long arcs or acually trying to tell a story, but his characterization is always very funny and charming. And the onomatopoeias fuck*ng rule.
Title: Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
Post by: TedStriker on February 01, 2010, 03:54:02 pm
Space police about to get rolled, straight up Bear and Owl style.