The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Cioran on February 01, 2010, 02:52:33 am

Title: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: Cioran on February 01, 2010, 02:52:33 am
I felt a need to put the word to you-all here: Daisy Owl is not funny. Not fuck*ng funny at all. Not even a tiny little bit. You are so wrong in your taste.
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: Chump Change on February 01, 2010, 02:58:18 am
How could we have been so blind?
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: AugustWest on February 01, 2010, 02:59:22 am
Alas!
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: theinevitable on February 01, 2010, 03:00:10 am
alack!
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: oball on February 01, 2010, 03:00:53 am
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/oball/trollingsetup.jpg)
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: Cioran on February 01, 2010, 03:19:10 am
(http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8679/autaux.gif)
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: pmcd9 on February 01, 2010, 04:55:48 am
(http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8679/autaux.gif)

Now  that shit is funny.
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 01, 2010, 06:29:02 am
thank you for showing me the light.
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 01, 2010, 06:53:26 am
What's a daisy owl?
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: oball on February 01, 2010, 07:12:11 am
An owl that resembles a platform.
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: theinevitable on February 01, 2010, 07:13:09 am
(http://i.imgur.com/uQfLp.jpg)
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE,
I AM STILL JUST A DOG IN A TOWEL
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 01, 2010, 02:42:12 pm
(http://barelyawakeinfrogpajamas.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/rain-man.jpg)

PLATE OF BEANS
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: AugustWest on February 01, 2010, 02:48:35 pm
What sort of beans?

Fava beans?  Garbanzos?  Black? Cranberry? Lentils? Split Peas? Crowder Peas? Haricots Vert? Pintos? Great Northerns? Navy? Limas? Red? Jelly?  Bertie Botts?  Kidney?  Kentucky Runners?  Half Runners? Blue Lakes? Pole? Snap?  Snow Peas? Soy? Boston Baked? Brown? Pigeon Peas?  Vanilla?  Freebie and the? Human?
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 01, 2010, 02:55:23 pm
What sort of beans?

Fava beans?  Garbanzos?  Black? Cranberry? Lentils? Split Peas? Crowder Peas? Haricots Vert? Pintos? Great Northerns? Navy? Limas? Red? Jelly?  Bertie Botts?  Kidney?  Kentucky Runners?  Half Runners? Blue Lakes? Pole? Snap?  Snow Peas? Soy? Boston Baked? Brown? Pigeon Peas?  Vanilla?  Freebie and the? Human?

ah, the unbearable lightness of beans
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: wombat on February 01, 2010, 03:43:10 pm
I almost deleted this thread when it was only one post. Oh me of little faith.
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: pmcd9 on February 01, 2010, 04:53:10 pm
What sort of beans?

Fava beans?  Garbanzos?  Black? Cranberry? Lentils? Split Peas? Crowder Peas? Haricots Vert? Pintos? Great Northerns? Navy? Limas? Red? Jelly?  Bertie Botts?  Kidney?  Kentucky Runners?  Half Runners? Blue Lakes? Pole? Snap?  Snow Peas? Soy? Boston Baked? Brown? Pigeon Peas?  Vanilla?  Freebie and the? Human?

Pork n'
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: jay-ell on February 01, 2010, 05:13:27 pm
Cioran, have you met Thomas Pain?
Title: Re: I am afraid you are being incorrect.
Post by: CortJstr on February 01, 2010, 06:22:16 pm
If you were a bean what kind of bean would you be? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbFpkDKf0Ao