The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on February 03, 2010, 02:27:49 pm

Title: spray on liquid glass
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 03, 2010, 02:27:49 pm
spray on liquid glass (http://www.physorg.com/news184310039.html) is about to revolutionize almost everything.
Title: Re: spray on liquid glass
Post by: Choop on February 03, 2010, 04:36:46 pm
it won't eliminate grey goo fears
Title: Re: spray on liquid glass
Post by: CortJstr on February 03, 2010, 05:02:41 pm
I don't get how you can spray it on plants and have them still grow. So confusing.
Title: Re: spray on liquid glass
Post by: miles on February 04, 2010, 03:09:01 am
Yeah and I'm pretty sure you won't be able to use it to beat off.
Title: Re: spray on liquid glass
Post by: lprkn on February 04, 2010, 04:03:40 am
I'm sure that won't stop some enterprising individual.
Title: Re: spray on liquid glass
Post by: Lister on February 04, 2010, 10:19:55 pm
Yeah... I'm not sure I want that many nanosilicoid compounds around my breathin' equipment.

I am intrigued by its possibilities, but there is a warning gremlin in my head screaming "MESOTHELIOMA!"
Title: Re: spray on liquid glass
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on February 05, 2010, 06:09:58 am
More like spray-on liquid ASS amirite
Title: Re: spray on liquid glass
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 05, 2010, 08:00:23 am
I am intrigued by its possibilities, but there is a warning gremlin in my head screaming "MESOTHELIOMA!"

agreed
Title: Re: spray on liquid glass
Post by: Thomas Pain on February 07, 2010, 12:31:35 am
Yeah... I'm not sure I want that many nanosilicoid compounds around my breathin' equipment.

I am intrigued by its possibilities, but there is a warning gremlin in my head screaming "MESOTHELIOMA!"

I agree I would for sure put on a dust mask and a condom before I spray it on.  And of course I mean on my penith.