The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 05, 2010, 06:34:41 am

Title: Market Upturn
Post by: pmcd9 on February 05, 2010, 06:34:41 am
The price of Nacho futures has risen an incredible 150 percent today on news that A-Cap was having a birthday.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 05, 2010, 06:38:19 am
Insider Snacking (and a happy birthday) to ensue.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 05, 2010, 08:08:40 am
happy free market spider day!
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: AugustWest on February 05, 2010, 02:13:28 pm
I have a put on some jalapeno slices.

Happy Birthday, dude.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: Doc on February 05, 2010, 03:41:31 pm
Invisible hand high fives on this day.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: jay-ell on February 05, 2010, 03:45:32 pm
Invisible hand high fives on this day.

Cann'd.

A-cap, in honor of your birthday I am going to cast on for your CAPITALIST hat today. I dunno when it'll be done, but I've got 3 hours in the car tomorrow so I should be able to get down to the brim. I'll PM you when I put it in the mail, probably around the middle of next week.

Happy happy.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: Drygioni on February 05, 2010, 10:20:50 pm
Happy Birthday SpiderPigDog
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: pmcd9 on February 05, 2010, 10:58:22 pm
Enjoy right up to the brink of the hoose-gow.

In the Houston Artcar "Fire Department" our motto is "up to, but not including getting arrested."
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: Choop on February 06, 2010, 02:26:46 am
i would like to post something but i fear it would be derivative

happy nachoday cappy
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: theinevitable on February 06, 2010, 04:13:02 am
I hope you are having a good birthday.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: miles on February 06, 2010, 04:18:57 am
For your birthday I'm glad to see the Dow close more than a CUNT hair over 10. Unless, you know, that's not your thing.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: KeithHernandez on February 06, 2010, 05:37:39 am
I don't like this whole come up with clever ways of saying happy birthday, so I don't usually participate in these threads.  But for you?  Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: jaydub on February 06, 2010, 07:00:31 am
Lack of Friday ACAP posting assures me the day is being seized and well spent.  HB, CY.
-JW
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 06, 2010, 07:14:09 am
Quote from: jaydub
seized

...in a hostile takeover, no doubt.
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on February 06, 2010, 12:54:17 pm
For your birthday I'm glad to see the Dow close more than a CUNT hair over 10. Unless, you know, that's not your thing.
Well considering the heart attack inducing "THE WORLD IS ON FIRE" news and attitude of Thursday, Friday was awesome.

Thanks for the birthday wishes all!
Title: Re: Market Upturn
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 07, 2010, 03:25:23 am
FUCK and YES happy birthday.  Let me know when you actually move here, I'll take you to a Nats game sometime.