The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on December 10, 2003, 07:18:37 pm

Title: Smackdown
Post by: jay-ell on December 10, 2003, 07:18:37 pm
Okay, kids.  New rule.  If a thread wanders for more than three or four posts, I'll be splitting it off into a new topic and putting it in the "lower" fora.  So let's keep it clean up in here.  Up in here.
Title: Smackdown
Post by: AugustWest on December 10, 2003, 07:20:48 pm
Big Bad Momma's Back!
Title: Smackdown
Post by: jay-ell on December 10, 2003, 07:23:28 pm
Heh heh heh.  I just started to sense that y'all missed the bitter sting of my love.  I have been...sidetracked lately.  

Incidentally, I took my exam yesterday.  I'll be around a lot more now.
Title: Smackdown
Post by: jough on December 10, 2003, 11:40:02 pm
This thread isn't about "Achewood - The Comic".

Moving...
Title: Smackdown
Post by: Pedro Picasso on December 11, 2003, 01:30:37 am
Quote from: "El Guapo"
This thread isn't about "Achewood - The Comic".

Moving...


Awesome.
Title: Smackdown
Post by: jay-ell on December 11, 2003, 01:56:57 am
Guess what?  You're right.  I guess it really ought to go in "Community."  I'll file it there after everyone's had a chance to see it.
Title: Smackdown
Post by: JorgeFabregas on February 23, 2004, 07:22:48 pm
Wandering message board threads are the cream of the internet. Truly.


Carry on...
Title: Smackdown
Post by: Choop on May 02, 2004, 08:32:50 pm
Way to stick to the guns, folks. Is this thread really at all important any more?
Title: Smackdown
Post by: jough on May 02, 2004, 10:09:48 pm
Is JLD even here anymore?

I don't know, man.  I'm relying on the forum mods to handle things, since I don't have much time to babysit anymore.

JL?  WHERE ARE YOU?
Title: Smackdown
Post by: jough on May 02, 2004, 10:10:30 pm
I should also note that responsibility lies with AugustWest and V-Adore for the Achewood fora, too.
Title: Smackdown
Post by: V-Adore on May 03, 2004, 12:28:33 am
Quote from: "jough"
I should also note that responsibility lies with AugustWest and V-Adore for the Achewood fora, too.

I'll work on it, boss-man.

(Tomorrow. Right now I'm apathetic.)
Title: Smackdown
Post by: Choop on May 03, 2004, 02:33:41 am
Right, that was a big unaxed question for me too: August and V were made "temporary admins" when y'all were havin' some sorta conflict. This is one hell of a temporary stint - no damn temp job I ever had lasted this long.

I'm just jealous is all. I want mod privileges in the big fora! I want it now, daddy![/veruca]
Title: Smackdown
Post by: jough on May 03, 2004, 03:26:24 am
At some point I think we just decided to make them permamods while I was busy with work and JLD was busy with whatever.
Title: Smackdown
Post by: Choop on May 03, 2004, 04:07:28 am
Oh, okay.



(still jealous)
Title: Smackdown
Post by: AugustWest on May 03, 2004, 01:02:21 pm
Ha Haaa

/Nelson Muntz
Title: Smackdown
Post by: V-Adore on May 03, 2004, 02:34:13 pm
That's the spirit, August! Mock! Mock from our place of POWER and INFLUENCE and THEORETICAL THREAD-SPLITTING!!

... I feel like a Silver Age Marvel villain.
Title: Smackdown
Post by: jay-ell on May 03, 2004, 05:05:10 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
This is one hell of a temporary stint - no damn temp job I ever had lasted this long.


I once worked as a "temp" for two years.  The position that I was temping at had been held by three different temps over five years.  It's common ('round these parts) to keep secretaries as temps so that the company doesn't have to pay them as much.  

</ot>

I was here all day Saturday, and the board was dead.  I was forcibly removed from my home Sunday (we had our first showing!  Yay!)  so I coudn't check, and when I stopped in today there are 6,000 messages to read.  

You people.  So unpredictable.
Title: Smackdown
Post by: slink on May 03, 2004, 05:17:25 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"


You people.  So unpredictable.


Tell me a about it. Why do you think I usually go away on weekends!